Report NEP-ENE-2007-05-12This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Djoni Hartono & Budy P. Resosudarmo, 2006. "The Economy-wide Impact of Fuel Oil, Gas and Electricity Pricing and Subsidy Policies as well as Their Consumption Improvement Efficiency in Indonesia," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 200611, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Dec 2006.
- Djoni Hartono & Budy P. Resosudarmo, 2007. "The Economy-wide Impact of Controlling Energy Consumption in Indonesia: An Analysis Using a Social Accounting Matrix Framework," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 200702, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Jan 2007.
- David Anthoff & Cameron Hepburn & Richard S.J. Tol, 2007. "Equity Weighting and the Marginal Damage Costs of Climate Change," Working Papers 2007.43, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Klaus Keller & Louise I. Miltich & Alexander Robinson & Richard S.J. Tol, 2007. "How Overconfident are Current Projections of Anthropogenic Carbon Dioxide Emissions?," Working Papers 2007.39, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Reyer Gerlagh & Onno Kuik, 2007. "Carbon Leakage with International Technology Spillovers," Working Papers 2007.33, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Richard S.J. Tol, 2007. "The Impact of a Carbon Tax on International Tourism," Working Papers 2007.34, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Fortin, Ines & Fuss, Sabine & Hlouskova, Jaroslava & Khabarov, Nikolay & Obersteiner, Michael & Szolgayova, Jana, 2007. "An Integrated CVaR and Real Options Approach to Investments in the Energy Sector," Economics Series 209, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Bouwe R. Dijkstra & Dirk T.G. Rübbelke, 2007. "Group Rewards and Individual Sanctions in Environmental Policy," Working Papers 2007.44, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Karen Mayor & Richard S.J. Tol, 2007. "The Impact Of The Eu-Us Open Skies Agreement On International Travel And Carbon Dioxide Emissions," Working Papers, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University FNU-134, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Apr 2007.
- Laura FernÃ ndez-Villadangos, 2006. "Are two-part tariffs efficient when consumers plan ahead?: An empirical study," Working Papers, Xarxa de ReferÃ¨ncia en Economia Aplicada (XREAP) CREAP2006-04, Xarxa de ReferÃ¨ncia en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Oct 2006.
- David R. Stockman, 2006. "Oil Shocks and Macroeconomic Activity: A Putty-Clay Perspective," Working Papers 06-15, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:isu:genres:12804 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Orley C. Ashenfelter & Karl Storchmann, 2006. "Using a Hedonic Model of Solar Radiation to Assess the Economic Effect of Climate Change: The Case of Mosel Valley Vineyards," Working Papers 72, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Center for Economic Policy Studies..
- Reyer Gerlagh & Snorre Kverndokk & Knut Einar Rosendahl, 2007. "Optimal Timing of Environmental Policy; Interaction Between Environmental Taxes and Innovation Externalities," Working Papers 2007.35, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Bazhanov, Andrei, 2007. "Switching to a sustainable efficient extraction path," MPRA Paper 2976, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Leandro, Cerutti, 2006.
"Marco Regulatorio del Mercado Eléctrico Argentino: Modificaciones y consecuencias hacia el futuro del sector
[Regulations of the Argentine Electrical Market: Modifications and consequences towards ," MPRA Paper 3094, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paul van den Noord & Christophe André, 2007. "Why has Core Inflation Remained so Muted in the Face of the Oil Shock?," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 551, OECD Publishing.
- von Döllen, Andreas & Requate, Till, 2007. "Environmental Policy and Incentives to Invest in Advanced Abatement Technology if Arrival of Future Technology is Uncertain - Extended Version," Economics Working Papers 2007,04, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- DorothÃ©e Boccanfuso & Antonio Estache & Luc Savard, 2007. "Electricity Reforms in Senegal: A Macroâ€“Micro Analysis of the Effects on Poverty and Distribution," Cahiers de recherche, Departement d'Economique de la Faculte d'administration Ã l'Universite de Sherbrooke 07-12, Departement d'Economique de la Faculte d'administration Ã l'Universite de Sherbrooke.
- Item repec:mop:credwp:07.69 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:udb:wpaper:uwec-2006-25 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00143448_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore