Report NEP-ENE-2007-04-09This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Katrin Rehdanz, 2005. "Determinants Of Residential Space Heating Expenditures In Germany," Working Papers FNU-66, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Dec 2005.
- David Rosnick & Mark Weisbrot, 2006. "Are Shorter Work Hours Good for the Environment? A Comparison of U.S. and European Energy Consumption," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2006-32, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Cifter, Atilla & Ozun, Alper, 2007. "Multi-scale Causality between Energy Consumption and GNP in Emerging Markets: Evidence from Turkey," MPRA Paper 2483, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:2521 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:mea:ivswpa:563 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gale Boyd, 2007. "Estimating the Distribution of Plant-Level Manufacturing Energy Efficiency with Stochastic Frontier Regression," Working Papers 07-07, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Giulietti, Monica & Otero, Jesus & Waterson, Michael, 2007. "Pricing behaviour under competition in the UK electricity supply industry," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 790, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Sun, Junjie & Tesfatsion, Leigh S., 2007. "An Agent-Based Computational Laboratory for Wholesale Power Market Design," Staff General Research Papers 12776, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:mea:ivswpa:612 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jurdziak, Leszek, 2006. "Influence of structure and ownership of lignite opencast mine and power plant bilateral monopoly on its operation," MPRA Paper 2467, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 Mar 2007.
- Jurdziak, Leszek, 2006.
"Cena węgla brunatnego jako wyznacznik podziału zysku w układach kopalń i elektrowni. Część I – Propozycje podziału
[Lignite price as a determinant of the split of profit in systems of min," MPRA Paper 2384, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 27 Mar 2007.
- Manuel Frondel & Rainer Kambeck & Christoph M. Schmidt, 2006. "Hard Coal Subsidies: A Never-Ending Story?," RWI Discussion Papers 0053, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung.
- Bazhanov, Andrei, 2007. "The peak of oil extraction and consistency of the government's short- and long-run policies," MPRA Paper 2507, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:ias:cpaper:07-bp50 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:mea:ivswpa:613 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:mea:ivswpa:602 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Heugens, P.P.M.A.R. & Zyglidopoulos, S.C., 2007. "Unfit to Learn? How Long View Organizations Adapt to Environmental Jolts," Research Paper ERS-2007-014-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Joan Canton, 2007. "Redealing the Cards: How the Presence of an Eco-Industry Modifies the Political Economy of Environmental Policies," Working Papers 2007.25, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Item repec:mea:ivswpa:591 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Joanna Hendy & Suzi Kerr & Troy Baisden, 2006. "Greenhouse gas emissions charges and credits agricultural land: what can a model tell us?," Working Papers 06_04, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Stefan P. Schleicher & Claudia Kettner & Angela Köppl & Gregor Thenius, 2007. "Stringency and Distribution in the EU Emissions Trading Scheme –The 2005 Evidence," Working Papers 2007.22, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Anger, Niels, 2006. "Emission trading beyond Europe: linking schemes in a post-Kyoto world," ZEW Discussion Papers 06-58, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Oberndorfer, Ulrich & Rennings, Klaus, 2006. "The Impact of the European Union Emissions Trading Scheme on Competitiveness in Europe," ZEW Discussion Papers 06-51, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Jurdziak, Leszek, 2006. "Lignite price and split of profit negotiation in bilateral monopoly of lignite opencast mine and power plant," MPRA Paper 2466, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 Mar 2007.
- Item repec:mea:ivswpa:562 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Joan Canton, 2007. "Environmental Taxation and International Eco-Industries," Working Papers 2007.26, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Oscar Cacho & Leslie Lipper, 2007. "Abatement and Transaction Costs of Carbon-Sink Projects Involving Smallholders," Working Papers 2007.27, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Massimiliano Mazzanti & Anna Montini & Roberto Zoboli, 2007. "Economic Dynamics, Emission Trends and the EKC Hypothesis New Evidence Using NAMEA and Provincial Panel Data for Italy," Working Papers 2007.24, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Richard S.J. Tol & Kristie L. Ebi & Gary W. Yohe, 2006. "Infectious Disease, Development, And Climate Change: A Scenario Analysis," Working Papers FNU-109, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Jun 2006.
- Seiji Ikkatai & Daisuke Ishikawa & Shuichi Ohori, 2007. "The Effects of the EU ETS on Companies: Research by Conducting Interviews in European Companies," KIER Working Papers 627, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Bard Harstad & Gunnar S. Eskeland, 2006. "Trading for the Future: Signaling in Permit Markets," Discussion Papers 1429, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- A. Caparrós & E. Cerdá & P. Ovando & P. Campos, 2007. "Carbon Sequestration with Reforestations and Biodiversity-Scenic Values," Working Papers 2007.28, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Thierry Bréchet & François Gerard, 2007. "Climate Coalitions: A Theoretical and Computational Appraisal," Working Papers 2007.21, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Raul Ponce-Hernandez, 2007. "A Modelling Framework for Addressing the Synergies between Global Conventions through Land Use Changes: Carbon Sequestration, Biodiversity Conservation, Prevention of Land Degradation and Food Securit," Working Papers 2007.30, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.