Report NEP-ENE-2006-09-30This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sterlacchini, Alessandro, 2006. "The R&D drop in European utilities. Should we care about it?," MPRA Paper 31, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Torgeir Ericson, 2006. "Time-differentiated pricing and direct load control of residential electricity consumption," Discussion Papers 461, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Severin Borenstein, 2006. "Customer Risk from Real-Time Retail Electricity Pricing: Bill Volatility and Hedgability," NBER Working Papers 12524, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Torstein Bye & Annegrete Bruvoll & Finn Roar Aune, 2006. "The importance of volatility in inflow in a deregulated hydro-dominated power market," Discussion Papers 472, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Torstein Bye & Erling Holmøy & Kim Massey Heide, 2006. "Removing policy based comparative advantage for energy intensive production. Necessary adjustments of the real exchange rate and industry structure," Discussion Papers 462, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Jonathan E. Hughes & Christopher R. Knittel & Daniel Sperling, 2006. "Evidence of a Shift in the Short-Run Price Elasticity of Gasoline Demand," NBER Working Papers 12530, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00096936 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kuntala Lahiri-Dutt, 2006. "Energy resources in South Asia: The last frontier?," ASARC Working Papers 2006-10, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00096256 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00096784 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rasha Ahmed & Kathleen Segerson, 2006. "Collective Voluntary Agreements and the Production of Less Polluting Products," Working papers 2006-18, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised May 2007.
- Evans, David A. & Kruger, Joseph A., 2006. "Taking up the Slack: Lessons from a Cap-and-Trade Program in Chicago," Discussion Papers dp-06-36, Resources For the Future.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00096512 is not listed on IDEAS anymore