Report NEP-ENE-2006-06-03This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vicki Knoblauch, 2004. "Can a Newly Proposed Mechanism for Allocating Contracts in U.S. Electricity Wholesale Markets Lead to Lower Prices? A Game Theoretic Analysis," Working papers, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics 2004-41, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2006.
- C. Robert Clark & Andrew Leach, 2005. "La rÃ©glementation de lâ€™Ã©nergie au QuÃ©bec," CIRANO Burgundy Reports 2005rb-04, CIRANO.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00010364_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alejandro Diaz-Bautista, 2005. "El Cambio Estructural y la Regulacion del Sector Electrico Mexicano," Industrial Organization, EconWPA 0504011, EconWPA.
- Rudiger Ahrend & William Tompson, 2006. "Realising the Oil Supply Potential of the CIS: The Impact of Institutions and Policies," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 484, OECD Publishing.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2006-04-07 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Linda Bui, 2005. "Public Disclosure of Private Information as a Tool for Regulating Environmental Emissions: Firm-Level Responses by Petroleum Refineries to the Toxics Release Inventory," Working Papers 05-13, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Adriana Ignaciuk, 2005. "Energy policies and their impact on establishing nature areas in Poland - an AGE analysis," ERSA conference papers ersa05p600, European Regional Science Association.
- Ghalwash, Tarek, 2006. "Income, Energy Taxation, and the Environment: An Econometric Analysis," UmeÃ¥ Economic Studies 678, UmeÃ¥ University, Department of Economics.
- Ronald Shadbegian & Wayne Gray, 2005. "Assessing Multi-Dimensional Performance: Environmental and Economic Outcomes," Working Papers 05-03, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Burtraw, Dallas & Palmer, Karen & Kahn, Daniel, 2005. "Allocation of CO2 Emissions Allowances in the Regional Greenhouse Gas Cap-and-Trade Program," Discussion Papers, Resources For the Future dp-05-25, Resources For the Future.
- Neuhoff, K. & Keats, K. & Sato, M., 2006. "Allocation, incentives and distortions: the impact of EU ETS emissions allowance allocations to the electricity sector," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge 0642, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Nick Vanston, 2006. "Summary of a Workshop on Global Convergence Scenarios: Structural and Policy Issues," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 483, OECD Publishing.
- Joakim Johansson & Sirje PÃ¤dam, 2005. "Regulatory Measures to Reduce the Impact of Old Cars on Air Quality," Working Papers, Tallinn School of Economics and Business Administration, Tallinn University of Technology 121, Tallinn School of Economics and Business Administration, Tallinn University of Technology.
- Martin Gassebner & Michael Lamla & Jan-Egbert Sturm, 2006. "Economic, Demographic and Political Determinants of Pollution Reassessed: A Sensitivity Analysis," CESifo Working Paper Series 1699, CESifo Group Munich.