Report NEP-ENE-2005-12-20This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:pas:camaaa:2005-28 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Agnès Bénassy-Quéré & Valérie Mignon & Alexis Penot, 2005. "China and the Relationship Between the Oil Price and the Dollar," Working Papers, CEPII research center 2005-16, CEPII research center.
- Boris Najman & Richard Pomfret & Gael Raballand & Patricia Sourdin, 2005. "How are Oil Revenues redistributed in an Oil Economy? The case of Kazakhstan," Development and Comp Systems, EconWPA 0512012, EconWPA.
- John M. Gowdy & Roxana Julia, 2005. "Technology and Petroleum Exhaustion: Evidence from Two Mega-Oilfields," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics 0512, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2006.
- James Alm & Edward Sennoga & Mark Skidmore, 2005. "Perfect Competition, Spatial Competition, and Tax Incidence in the Retail Gasoline Market," Working Papers, UW-Whitewater, Department of Economics 05-09, UW-Whitewater, Department of Economics.
- Arturo Vasquez Cordano, 2005. "Price-Response Asymmetry In Domestic Wholesale And Retail Diesel 2 Markets In Peru," Industrial Organization, EconWPA 0512005, EconWPA.
- Manel Antelo, 2005. "Double informational asymmetry, signaling, and environmental taxes," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces, Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2005/25, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Nicola Cantore, 2005. "Reconsidering the Environmental Kuznets Curve hypothesis: the trade off between environment and welfare," Working Papers, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality 13, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.