Report NEP-ENE-2005-06-05This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David I. Stern, 2005. "Reversal in the Trend of Global Anthropogenic Sulfur Emissions," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0504, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- Di Maria, C. & Werf, E.H. van der, 2005. "Carbon Leakage Revisited: Unilateral Climate Policy with Directed Technical Change," Discussion Paper 2005-68, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Roxana Julia & Faye Duchin, 2005. "World Trade as the Adjustment Mechanism of Agriculture to Climate Change," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0507, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- André SCHMITT & Sandrine SPAETER, 2004. "Insurance and Financial Hedging of Oil Pollution Risks," Working Papers of BETA 2004-14, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Hadi Soesastro, 2004. "Energy development under regional autonomy: Distributions, poverty alleviation, subsidies and corporate social responsibilities," CSIS Economics Working Paper Series WPE086, Centre for Strategic and International Studies, Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Anil Markandya & Alberto Longo, 2005. "Identification of Options and Policy Instruments for the Internalisation of External Costs of Electricity Generation. Dissemination of External Costs of Electricity Supply Making Electricity External ," Working Papers 2005.74, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.