Report NEP-ENE-2003-03-19This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stef Proost & Denise Van Regemorter, 2003. "Climate change policy in European countries and its effects on industry," Energy, Transport and Environment Working Papers Series ete0305, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën, Energy, Transport and Environment.
- Löfgren, Åsa, 2003. "The Effect of Addiction on Environmental Taxation in a First and Second-best world," Working Papers in Economics 91, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Rafal Weron & Ingve Simonsen & Piotr Wilman, 2003. "Modeling highly volatile and seasonal markets: evidence from the Nord Pool electricity market," Econometrics 0303007, EconWPA.
- Rudiger Ahrend & Carlos Winograd, 2002. "The Political Economy of Imperfect Taxation and Sustainable Privatisation : When do Countries Privatise, and Who Gets the Spoils?," DELTA Working Papers 2002-13, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Dora Marinova & Michael McAleer, 2003. "Environmental Technology Strengths: International Rankings Based on US Patent Data," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-204, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Löfgren, Åsa, 2003. "Habit Formation in the Environmental Quality: Dynamic Optimal Environmental Taxation," Working Papers in Economics 92, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Rudiger Ahrend, 2002. "Beyond Machiavellism : The Political Economy Of Privatisation," DELTA Working Papers 2002-12, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).