Report NEP-EFF-2013-10-11This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Shandre M. Thangavelu & Aekapol Chongvilaivan, 2013. "Financial Health and Firm Productivity : Firm-level Evidence from Viet Nam," Microeconomics Working Papers 23638, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Karol J. Borowiecki, 2013. "Agglomeration Economies in Classical Music," Working Papers 0047, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Ananda, Jayanath & Gitto, Simone & Mancuso, Paolo, 2013. "Ownership, Productivity Change in the Australian Urban Water Sector: a Bootstrap Malmquist indices approach," MPRA Paper 50384, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Klapper, Leora & Richmond, Christine & Tran, Trang, 2013. "Civil conflict and firm performance : evidence from Cote d'Ivoire," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6640, The World Bank.
- Nazir, Adnan & Jariko, Ghulam Ali & Junejo, Mumtaz Ali, 2013. "Factors Affecting Sugarcane Production in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 50359, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2013.
- Tiziana Cuccia & Calogero Guccio & Ilde Rizzo, 2013. "Does Unesco inscription affect the performance of tourism destinations? A regional perspective," ACEI Working Paper Series AWP-04-2013, the Association for Cultural Economics International, revised Oct 2013.
- Sanfilippo , Marco, 2013. "Investing abroad from the bottom of the productivity ladder – BRICS multinationals in Europe," BOFIT Discussion Papers 26/2013, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Lei Ji, 2013. "Cross-industry tfp growth differences with asymmetric industries and the endogenous market structure," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2013-17, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Petrick, Martin & Kloss, Mathias, 2013. "Synthesis Report on the Impact of Capital Use," Factor Markets Working Papers 169, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- John A. Romley & Neeraj Sood, 2013. "Identifying the Health Production Function: The Case of Hospitals," NBER Working Papers 19490, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Raimondi, Valentina & Curzi, Daniele & Bertoni, Danilo & Olper, Alessandro, 2013. "Off-farm Labour Decision of Italian Farm Operators," Factor Markets Working Papers 173, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Julian Di Giovanni & Andrei A. Levchenko & Jing Zhang, 2013. "The global welfare impact of China: Trade integration and technological change," Economics Working Papers 1388, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Matsuyama, Kiminori, 2013. "Institution-Induced Productivity Differences and Patterns of International Capital Flows," Economics Series 301, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Tommaso Agasisti & Samuele Murtinu, 2013. "Are we wasting public money? No! The effects of grants on Italian university students’ performances," Working Papers 2013/33, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Zheng, Xinye & Li, Fanghua & Song, Shunfeng & Yu, Yihua, 2013. "Central Government's Infrastructure Investment across Chinese Regions: A Dynamic Spatial Panel Data Approach," MPRA Paper 50407, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ghisetti, Claudia & Rennings, Klaus, 2013. "Environmental innovations and profitability: How does it pay to be green? An empirical analysis on the German innovation survey," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-073, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Chan-Lau, Jorge A. & Liu, Estelle X. & Schmittmann, Jochen M., 2013. "Equity returns in the banking sector in the wake of the great recession and the European sovereign debt crisis," Discussion Papers 32/2013, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.