Report NEP-EFF-2013-04-20This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ab-Rahim, Rossazana & Kadri, Norlina & Ismail, Farhana, 2013. "Efficiency performance of Malaysian Islamic banks," MPRA Paper 46238, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Xiaoyang Li, 2013. "Productivity, Restructuring, And The Gains From Takeovers," Working Papers 13-18, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Subhash C. Ray, 2013. "Nonparametric Measures of Scale Economies and Capacity Utilization: An Application to U.S. Manufacturing," Working papers 2013-09, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Jose Miguel Albala-Bertrand, 2013. "Evolution of Structural Indicators. China and Regions: 1981-2010," Working Papers 701, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- David A. Rivers, 2013. "Are Exporters More Productive than Non-Exporters?," University of Western Ontario, CIBC Centre for Human Capital and Productivity Working Papers 20132, University of Western Ontario, CIBC Centre for Human Capital and Productivity.
- Gemmell, Norman & Kneller, Richard & McGowan, Danny & Sanz, Ismael & Sanz-Sanz, José F., 2013. "Corporate Taxation and Productivity Catch-Up: Evidence from European firms," Working Paper Series 2705, Victoria University of Wellington, Chair in Public Finance.
- Bertoni, Marco & Brunello, Giorgio & Rocco, Lorenzo, 2013. "Does Mental Productivity Decline with Age? Evidence from Chess Players," IZA Discussion Papers 7311, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Esther Goya & Esther Vayá & Jordi Suriñach, 2012. "“Do intra- and inter-industry spillovers matter? CDM model estimates for Spain”," AQR Working Papers 201207, University of Barcelona, Regional Quantitative Analysis Group, revised Sep 2012.
- Kaitila, Ville & McQuinn, John & Siedschlag, Iulia & Zhang, Xiaoheng, 2013. "International Investment and Firm Performance: Empirical Evidence from Small Open Economies," ETLA Reports 6, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Wixe, Sofia, 2013. "The Impact of Spatial Externalities: Skills, Education and Firm Productivity," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 306, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Golden, Lonnie, 2012. "The effects of working time on productivity and firm performance : a research synthesis paper," ILO Working Papers 470847, International Labour Organization.
- Johannes Pöschl & Neil Foster, 2013. "Productivity Effects of Knowledge Transfers through Labour Mobility," FIW Working Paper series 117, FIW.
- Anne Neumann & Maria Nieswand & Torben Schubert, 2013. "Estimating Alternative Technology Sets in Nonparametric Efficiency Analysis: Restriction Tests for Panel and Clustered Data," RSCAS Working Papers 2013/13, European University Institute.
- Das, Arabinda, 2013. "Estimation of Inefficiency using a Firm-specific Frontier Model," MPRA Paper 46168, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mitsuo Inada, 2013. "The Effects of Foreign Direct Investment on Industrial Growth: Evidence from a Regulation Change in China," KIER Working Papers 856, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Item repec:old:wpaper:351 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Agnese, Pablo, 2013. "Offshoring and Productivity Revisited: A Time-Series Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 7323, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).