Report NEP-EFF-2013-03-09This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Watto, Muhammad Arif & Mugera, Amin William, 2013. "Measuring Groundwater Irrigation Efficiency in Pakistan: A DEA Approach Using the Sub-vector and Slack-based Models," Working Papers, University of Western Australia, School of Agricultural and Resource Economics 144943, University of Western Australia, School of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Claudia Curi & Cinzia Daraio & Patrick Llerena, 2013. "What is the productivity change of a university TTOs system at its early stage of development? Evidence from France," DIAG Technical Reports 2013-03, Department of Computer, Control and Management Engineering, Universita' degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza".
- Misbah Tanveer Choudhry, 2013. "Age Dependency and Labor Productivity Divergence," Quaderni del Dipartimento di Economia, Finanza e Statistica, UniversitÃ di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia, Finanza e Statistica 113/2013, UniversitÃ di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia, Finanza e Statistica.
- Petrick, Matin & Kloss, Mathias, 2013. "Identifying Factor Productivity from Micro-data: The case of EU agriculture," Factor Markets Working Papers, Centre for European Policy Studies 144, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Kaoru Hosono & Miho Takizawa, 2012. "Do Financial Frictions Matter as a Source of Misallocation? Evidence from Japan," Discussion papers, Policy Research Institute, Ministry of Finance Japan ron246, Policy Research Institute, Ministry of Finance Japan.
- LÃ¶Ã¶f, Hans & Nabavi, Pardis, 2013. "Learning and Productivity of Swedish Exporting Firms: The importance of Innovation Efforts and the Geography of Innovation," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies 296, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Bertschek, Irene & Cerquera, Daniel & Klein, Gordon J., 2013. "More bits - more bucks? Measuring the impact of broadband internet on firm performance," DICE Discussion Papers 86, Heinrichâ€Heineâ€UniversitÃ¤t DÃ¼sseldorf, DÃ¼sseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2013002 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Olena Kalinichenko & Carla A. F. Amado & SÃ©rgio P. Santos, 2013. "Performance Assessment in Primary Health Care: A Systematic Literature Review," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2013_03, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Mohammad Movahedi & Olivier Gaussens, 2013. "Les effets de lâ€™exportation sur lâ€™innovation et la productivitÃ© : Analyse empirique sur un Ã©chantillon de PMI," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen), Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS 201307, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Marco Grazzi & Nadia Jacoby & Tania Treibich, 2013. "Dynamics of Investment and Firm Performance: Comparative evidence from manufacturing industries," LEM Papers Series, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy 2013/06, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Pettersson, Jan & WikstrÃ¶m, Johan, 2013. "Peeing out of poverty? Human fertilizer and the productivity of farming households," Working Paper Series, Uppsala University, Department of Economics 2013:1, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.