Report NEP-EFF-2012-09-03This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nyanjong', Oyugi Johana & Lagat, Job, 2012. "Analysis of efficiency in sugarcane production: the case of men and women headed households in SONY sugar out -grower zone, Rongo and Trans-Mara districts, Kenya," MPRA Paper 40796, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Teerawat Charoenrat & Charles Harvie, 2012. "Technical Efficiency of Thai Manufacturing SMEs: a Comparative Study of North-eastern Provinces," Economics Working Papers, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia wp12-03, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Frank Neri & Joan Rodgers, 2012. "Human capital externalities, departmental co-authorship and research productivity," Economics Working Papers, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia wp12-05, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Tziogkidis, Panagiotis, 2012. "The Simar and Wilsonâ€™s Bootstrap DEA approach: a critique," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2012/19, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section, revised Nov 2012.
- Cette, G. & Dromel, N. & Lecat, R. & Paret, A-C., 2012. "Labour relations quality and productivity: An empirical analysis on French firms," Working papers, Banque de France 389, Banque de France.
- Pardey, Philip G. & Alston, Julian M. & Chan-Kang, Connie, 2012. "Agricultural Production, Productivity and R&D over the Past Half Century: An Emerging New World Order," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil, International Association of Agricultural Economists 131824, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- goksel, turkmen, 2012. "Costs of Low Productivity: Intensive and Extensive Margins," MPRA Paper 40804, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Charlot, S. & Crescenzi, R. & Musolesi, A., 2012. "An 'extended" Knowledge Production Function approach to the genesis of innovation in the European regions," Working Papers, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL) 2012-06, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- Augustin Kwasi Fosu, 2012. "Growth of African Economies: Productivity, Policy Syndromes and the Importance of Institutions," CSAE Working Paper Series 2012-11, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Fan, Haichao & Lai, Edwin L.-C. & Li, Yao Amber, 2012. "Credit Constraints, Quality, and Export Prices: Theory and Evidence from China," MPRA Paper 40857, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Junge, Martin & Severgnini, Battista & SÃ¸rensen, Anders, 2012. "Evidence on the Impact of Education on Innovation and Productivity," Working Papers, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Economics 02-2012, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Economics.
- Tziogkidis, Panagiotis, 2012. "Bootstrap DEA and Hypothesis Testing," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2012/18, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Sarah L. Stafford, 2012. "What Affects the Environmental Performance of Pipelines in the US? An Empirical Analysis," Working Papers, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary 123, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Jovanovic, Dragan & Wey, Christian, 2012. "An equilibrium analysis of efficiency gains from mergers," DICE Discussion Papers 64, Heinrichâ€Heineâ€UniversitÃ¤t DÃ¼sseldorf, DÃ¼sseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Isakov, Dusan & Weisskopf, Jean-Philippe, 2012. "Are Founding Families Special Blockholders ? An Investigation of Controlling Shareholder Influence on Firm Performance," FSES Working Papers 428, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences, University of Freiburg/Fribourg Switzerland.
- Sushama Murty, 2012. "On the properties of an emission-generating technology and its parametric representation," Discussion Papers, Exeter University, Department of Economics 1202, Exeter University, Department of Economics.