Report NEP-EFF-2012-05-22This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Boon L Lee, 2012. "Efficiency and Productivity of Singapore's Manufacturing Sector 2001-2010: An analysis using Simar and Wilson's (2007) bootstrapped truncated approach," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 283, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Ball, V. Eldon & San Juan, Carlos & Ulloa, Camilo, 2012. "State Productivity Growth: Catching Up and the Business Cycle," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 123334, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Rogge, Nicky & de Jaeger, Simon, 2012. "Evaluating the efficiency of municipalities in collecting and processing municipal solid waste: A shared input DEA-model," Working Papers 2012/22, Hogeschool-Universiteit Brussel, Faculteit Economie en Management.
- Carlos P. Barros & Qi B. Liang & Nicolas Peypoch, 2012. "Technical Efficiency in the Angolan Banking Sector with the B-convexity model," CEsA Working Papers 2012/101, CEsA Centre of African and Development Studies.
- Carlos P. Barros & Ade Ibiwoye, 2012. "Performance, heterogeneity and managerial efficiency of African airports: the Nigerian Case," CEsA Working Papers 2012/106, CEsA Centre of African and Development Studies.
- Boon L Lee & Andrew Worthington, 2012. "A Note on the "Linsanity" of Measuring the Relative Efficiency of National Basketball Association (NBA) Guards," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 282, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Bronwyn H. Hall & Francesca Lotti & Jacques Mairesse, 2012. "Evidence on the Impact of R&D and ICT Investment on Innovation and Productivity in Italian Firms," NBER Working Papers 18053, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Horácio C. Faustino & Joana C. Lima & Pedro Verga Matos, 2012. "Exports, Productivity and Innovation: Evidence from Portugal using micro data," Working Papers 2012/13, Department of Economics at the School of Economics and Management (ISEG), Technical University of Lisbon..
- Cappellari, Lorenzo & Dell'Aringa, Carlo & Leonardi, Marco, 2012. "Temporary Employment, Job Flows and Productivity: A Tale of Two Reforms," IZA Discussion Papers 6526, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Czarnitzki, Dirk & Thorwarth, Susanne, 2012. "Productivity effects of basic research in low-tech and high-tech industries," ZEW Discussion Papers 12-027, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Carlos P. Barros & Guglielmo M. Caporale, 2012. "Banking Consolidation in Nigeria," CEsA Working Papers 2012/99, CEsA Centre of African and Development Studies.
- Dal Borgo, Mariela & Goodridge, Peter & Pesole, Annarosa, 2012. "Productivity and Growth in UK Industries: An Intangible Investment Approach," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 87, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Davutyan, Nurhan & Bilsel, Murat & Tarcan, Menderes, 2012. "Risk-Adjusted Mortality, varieties of congestion and patient satisfaction in Turkish provincial general hospitals," MPRA Paper 37437, University Library of Munich, Germany.