Report NEP-EFF-2012-05-02This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vincenzo Atella & Federico Belotti & Silvio Daidone & Giuseppe Ilardi & Giorgia Marini, 2012. "Cost-containment policies and hospital efficiency: evidence from a panel of Italian hospitals," CEIS Research Paper 228, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 13 Apr 2012.
- Bielecki, Andre & Albers, Sönke & Mantrala, Murali, 2012. "Salesperson Efficiency Benchmarking Using Sales Response Data: Who is Working Hard and Working Smart?," EconStor Preprints 57427, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Johanna Vogel, 2012. "The Two Faces of R&D and Human Capital: Evidence from Western European Regions," Economics Series Working Papers 599, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Lucifora, Claudio & Origo, Federica, 2012. "Performance Related Pay and Firm Productivity: New Evidence from a Quasi-Natural Experiment in Italy," IZA Discussion Papers 6483, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mieno, Fumiharu & Kai, Hisako, 2012. "Do Subsidies Enhance or Erode the Cost Efficiency of Microfinance? Evidence from MFI Worldwide Micro Data," PRIMCED Discussion Paper Series, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University 26, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- McMillan, Margaret & Rodrik, Dani, 2012. "Globalization, structural change, and productivity growth:," IFPRI discussion papers 1160, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Mercedes BeltrÃ¡n-Esteve & JosÃ© A. GÃ³mez-LimÃ³n & AndrÃ©s J. Picazo-Tadeo & Ernest Reig-MartÃnez, 2012. "A metafrontier directional distance function approach to assessing eco-efficiency," Working Papers, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia 1206, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Antonella Basso & Stefania Funari, 2012. "Socially responsible mutual funds: An efficiency comparison among the European countries," Working Papers 3, Department of Management, UniversitÃ Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Francis, Bill & Hasan , Iftekhar & Wu , Qiang, 2012. "Do corporate boards affect firm performance? New evidence from the financial crisis," Research Discussion Papers 11/2012, Bank of Finland.
- Federico Belotti & Giuseppe Ilardi, 2012. "Consistent Estimation of the “True” Fixed-effects Stochastic Frontier Model," CEIS Research Paper 231, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 18 Apr 2012.
- Katarzyna Budnik, 2012. "Do those who stay work less? On the impact of emigration on the measured TFP in Poland," National Bank of Poland Working Papers 113, National Bank of Poland, Economic Institute.
- Hasnain, Zahid & Manning, Nick & Pierskalla Henryk, 2012. "Performance-related pay in the public sector : a review of theory and evidence," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6043, The World Bank.
- UCHINO Taisuke & UESUGI Iichiro, 2012. "The Effects of a Megabank Merger on Firm-Bank Relationships and Borrowing Costs," Discussion papers 12022, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).