Report NEP-EFF-2012-03-21This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Luis Aguiar & Philippe Gagnepain, 2012. "European cooperative R&D and firm performance," Economics Working Papers we1207, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Lise Tole & Gary Koop, 2011. "Estimating the Impact on Efficiency of the Adoption of a Voluntary Environmental Standard: An Empirical Study of the Global Copper Mining Industry," Working Papers 1136, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Lise Tole & Gary Koop, 2011. "Estimating the Impact on Efficiency of the Adoption of a Voluntary Environmental Standard: An Empirical Study of the Global Copper Mining Industry," Working Papers 11-36, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Pfeifer, Christian & Wagner, Joachim, 2012. "Age and Gender Composition of the Workforce, Productivity and Profits: Evidence from a New Type of Data for German Enterprises," IZA Discussion Papers 6381, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Wasantha Athukorala & Clevo Wilson, 2012. "Groundwater overuse and farm-level technical inefficiency: evidence from Sri Lanka," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 279, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Samba Mbaye, 2012. "Real Exchange Rate Undervaluation and Growth: Is there a Total Factor Productivity Growth Channel?," Working Papers 201211, CERDI.
- Hsu, Chih-Chiang & Lin, Chang-Ching & Yin, Shou-Yung, 2012. "Estimation of a panel stochastic frontier model with unobserved common shocks," MPRA Paper 37313, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Laura Di Giorgio & Massimo Filippini & Giuliano Masiero, 2012. "The impact of the institutional form on the cost efficiency of nursing homes," Quaderni della facoltÃ di Scienze economiche dell'UniversitÃ di Lugano 1203, USI Università della Svizzera italiana.
- Joshua Drucker, 2012. "The Spatial Extent of Agglomeration Economies: Evidence from Three U.S. Manufacturing Industries," Working Papers 12-01, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Ellen R. McGrattan & Edward C. Prescott, 2012. "The labor productivity puzzle," Working Papers 694, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Sébastien Massoni & Jean-Christophe Vergnaud, 2012. "How to improve pupils' literacy? A cost-effectiveness analysis of a French educational project," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00676515, HAL.
- Foellmi, Reto & Oechslin, Manuel, 2012. "Globalization and Productivity in the Developing World," Economics Working Paper Series 1203, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Roberto Antonietti, 2011. "From creativity to innovativeness: micro evidence from Italy," Openloc Working Papers 1117, Public policies and local development.
- Nils Gutacker & Chris Bojke & Silvio Daidone & Nancy Devlin & David Parkin & Andrew Street, 2011. "Truly inefficient or providing better quality of care? Analysing the relationship between riskadjusted hospital costs and patients’ health outcomes," Working Papers 068cherp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Daouia, Abdelaati & Gijbels, Irene, 2011. "Robustness and inference in nonparametric partial frontier modeling," Open Access publications from University of Toulouse 1 Capitole http://neeo.univ-tlse1.fr, University of Toulouse 1 Capitole.