Report NEP-EFF-2012-02-01This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Eiji Satoh, 2011. "Nontransferable Water Rights and Technical Inefficiency in the Japanese Water Supply Industry," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd11-211, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Ciaian, Pavel & Fa?kowski, Jan & d’Artis, Kanc & Pokrivcak, Jan, 2011. "Productivity and Credit Constraints: Firm-Level Evidence from Propensity Score Matching," Factor Markets Working Papers 99, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Marcela Eslava & Alessandro Maffioli & Marcela Meléndez Arjona, 2012. "Second-tier Government Banks and Firm Performance: Micro-Evidence from Colombia," IDB Publications 61518, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Lobo, José & Mellander, Charlotta & Stolarick, Kevin & Strumsky, Deborah, 2012. "The Inventive, the Educated, and the Creative: How Do They Affect Metropolitan Productivity?," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 263, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Elena Verdolini & Nick Johnstone & Ivan Hašcic, 2011. "Technological Change, Fuel Efficiency and Carbon Intensity in Electricity Generation: A Cross-Country Empirical Study," Working Papers 2011.92, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- John P. Conley & Mario J. Crucini & Robert A. Driskill & Ali Sina Onder, 2011. "Incentives and the Effects of Publication Lags on Life Cycle Research Productivity in Economics," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 1122, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Jan Grobovšek, 2011. "Development Accounting with Intermediate Goods," Working Papers 2011.85, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Svetlana Andrianova, 2011. "Public Banks and the Productivity of Capital," Discussion Papers in Economics 11/48, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Martin Gaynor & Mauro Laudicella & Carol Propper, 2012. "Can governments do it better? Merger mania and hospital outcomes in the English NHS," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 12/281, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Briec, Walter & Kerstens, Kristiaan & Van de Woestyne, Ignace, 2011. "Nonparametric cost and revenue functions under constant economies of scale: A simplification for the single output or input case," Working Papers 2011/12, Hogeschool-Universiteit Brussel, Faculteit Economie en Management.
- Catherine Fuss & Linke Zhu, 2012. "Comparative advantage, multi-product firms and trade liberalisation : An empirical test," Working Paper Research 219, National Bank of Belgium.
- Smruti Ranjan Behera & Pami Dua & Bishwanath Goldar, 2012. "Foreign Direct Investment And Technology Spillover---Evidence Across Indian Manufacturing Industries," Working papers 207, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Ciaian, Pavel & Pokrivcak, Jan, 2011. "Do agricultural subsidies crowd out or stimulate rural credit institutions? The Case of CAP Payments," Factor Markets Working Papers 100, Centre for European Policy Studies.