Report NEP-EFF-2011-08-29This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bernadette Biatour & Chantal Kegels, 2010. "Working Paper 18-10 - Comparaison des composantes de la croissance de la productivité : Belgique, Allemagne, France et Pays-Bas 1996-2007," Working Papers 1018, Federal Planning Bureau, Belgium.
- Han-Hsin Chang & Charles van Marrewijk, 2011. "Firm Heterogeneity and Development: Evidence from Latin American countries," Working Papers 11-14, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Grigol, Modebadze, 2011. "Foreign Investment Effects on the Banking Sector in Georgia," MPRA Paper 32897, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Spolaore, Enrico & Wacziarg, Romain, 2011. "Long-Term Barriers to the International Diffusion of Innovations," CEPR Discussion Papers 8541, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:32849 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- ITO Keiko, 2011. "Entry of Foreign Multinational Firms and Productivity Growth of Domestic Firms: The case of Japanese firms," Discussion papers 11063, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Halkos, George & Tzeremes, Nickolaos, 2011. "Measuring regional environmental efficiency: A directional distance function approach," MPRA Paper 32934, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yane, Shinji & Berg, Sanford, 2011. "Sensitivity analysis of efficiency rankings to distributional assumptions: applications to Japanese water utilities," MPRA Paper 32892, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alessandra Cataldi & Stephan Kampelmann & François Rycx, 2011. "Does it pay to be productive ?The case of age groups," DULBEA Working Papers 11-10, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Margit Molnár & Dániel Holló, 2011. "How Efficient Are Banks in Hungary?," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 848, OECD Publishing.
- Massimo Del Gatto & Filippo di Mauro & Joseph Gruber & Benjamin R. Mandel, 2011. "The revealed competitiveness of U.S. exports," International Finance Discussion Papers 1026, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Wagner, Joachim, 2011. "International Trade and Firm Performance: A Survey of Empirical Studies since 2006," IZA Discussion Papers 5916, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lorenzo Caliendo & Esteban Rossi-Hansberg, 2011. "The Impact of Trade on Organization and Productivity," NBER Working Papers 17308, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carvalho, Pedro & Marques, Rui Cunha & Berg, Sanford, 2011. "A meta-regression analysis of benchmarking studies on water utilities market structure," MPRA Paper 32894, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paul Conway, 2011. "How to Move Product Market Regulation in New Zealand Back Towards the Frontier," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 880, OECD Publishing.
- Lucas W. Davis & Catherine Wolfram, 2011. "Deregulation, Consolidation, and Efficiency: Evidence from U.S. Nuclear Power," NBER Working Papers 17341, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.