Report NEP-EFF-2011-05-30This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fraj Chemak, 2011. "Nonparametric approach for measuring the productivity change and assessing the water use efficiency in the irrigated areas of Tunisia," Working Papers 2011-1, Agricultural University of Athens, Department Of Agricultural Economics.
- Cheng, Gang & Zervopoulos, Panagiotis & Qian, Zhenhua, 2011. "A variant of radial measure capable of dealing with negative inputs and outputs in data envelopment analysis," MPRA Paper 30951, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ofria, Ferdinando & Millemaci, Emanuele, 2010. "Kaldor-Verdoornâ€™s law and increasing returns to scale: a comparison across developed countries," MPRA Paper 30941, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carlsson, Mikael & Messina, Julián & Nordström Skans, Oskar, 2011. "Wage Adjustment and Productivity Shocks," IZA Discussion Papers 5719, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Rym Ayadi & Jean-Philippe Boussemart & HervÃ© Leleu & Dhafer Saidane, 2010. "Mergers & Acquisitions in European Banking Higher productivity or better synergy among business lines?," Working Papers 2011-ECO-03, IESEG School of Management.
- Bertschek, Irene & Cerquera, Daniel & Klein, Gordon J., 2011. "More bits - more bucks? Measuring the impact of broadband internet on firm performance," ZEW Discussion Papers 11-032, ZEW - Zentrum fÃ¼r EuropÃ¤ische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- De Hoyos, Rafael E. & Iacovone, Leonardo, 2011. "Economic performance under NAFTA : a firm-level analysis of the trade-productivity linkages," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5661, The World Bank.
- Christensen, Robert K. & Szmer, John, 2011. "Examining the Efficiency of the U.S. Courts of Appeals: Pathologies and Prescriptions," IEL Working Papers, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS 4, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Gabriele Pellegrino & Mariacristina Piva & Marco Vivarelli, 2010. "Young firms and innovation: a microeconometric analysis," DISCE - Quaderni del Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali, UniversitÃ Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE) dises1068, UniversitÃ Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Arando, Saioa & Gago, Monica & Jones, Derek C. & Kato, Takao, 2011. "Efficiency in Employee-Owned Enterprises: An Econometric Case Study of Mondragon," IZA Discussion Papers 5711, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).