Report NEP-EFF-2011-05-14This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jurate Jaraite & Corrado Di Maria, 2011. "Efficiency, Productivity and Environmental Policy: A Case Study of Power Generation in the EU," Working Papers 2011.19, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Lota, Tamini D. & Bruno, Larue & West, Gale E., 2011. "Technical Efficiency, Environment Efficiency, Productivity and Beneficial Management Practices," Working Papers 102067, Structure and Performance of Agriculture and Agri-products Industry (SPAA).
- J. Laurenceson & C.J. O’Donnell, 2011. "New Estimates and a Decomposition of Provincial Productivity Change in China," CEPA Working Papers Series WP042011, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Vinish Kathuria & Anaka Aiyar, 2011. "Link between Exporting and Productivity: Firm Level analysis for Indian Chemical Industry," Working Papers id:3794, eSocialSciences.
- Filippou, Miltiades & Zervopoulos, Panagiotis, 2011. "Developing a short-term comparative optimization forecasting model for operational units’ strategic planning," MPRA Paper 30766, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Liu, Jing & Cao, Shutao, 2011. "Productivity Growth and Ownership Change in China: 1998-2007," MPRA Paper 30571, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Laurens CHERCHYE & Bram DE ROCK & Bart DIERYNCK & Filip ROODHOOFT & Jeroen SABBE, 2011. "Opening the 'black box' of efficiency measurement: input allocation in multi-output settings," Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers ces11.10, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.
- Halkos, George & Tzeremes, Nickolaos, 2011. "Does the Kyoto Protocol Agreement matters? An environmental efficiency analysis," MPRA Paper 30652, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kassie, Menale & Zikhali, Precious & Pender, John & Köhlin, Gunnar, 2011. "Sustainable Agricultural Practices and Agricultural Productivity in Ethiopia: Does Agroecology Matter?," Discussion Papers dp-11-05-efd, Resources For the Future.
- Norman, Eva Benedicte Danielsen, 2010. "Public goods production and private sector productivity," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 17/2010, Department of Economics, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Luca Antonio Ricci & Federico Trionfetti, 2011. "Evidence on Productivity, Comparative Advantage, and Networks in the Export Performance of Firms," IMF Working Papers 11/77, International Monetary Fund.
- Brissimis, Sophocles & Zervopoulos, Panagiotis, 2011. "Developing a step-by-step effectiveness assessment model for customer-oriented service organizations," MPRA Paper 30765, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Birte Pohl, 2011. "Spillover and Competition Effects: Evidence from the sub-Saharan African Banking Sector," GIGA Working Paper Series 165, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Mike, Tsionas & Subal, Kumbhakar, 2011. "Firm-Heterogeneity, Persistent and Transient Technical Inefficiency," MPRA Paper 30737, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Apr 2011.
- Michele Battisti & Giovanna Vallanti, 2011. "Flexible Wage Contracts, Temporary Jobs and Worker Performance: Evidence from Italian Firms," Working Papers CELEG 1105, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.