Report NEP-EFF-2011-02-12This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sylviane Guillaumont Jeanneney & Ping Hua & Zhicheng Liang, 2011. "Financial Development, Economic Efficiency and Productivity Growth: Evidence from China," Working Papers halshs-00562630, HAL.
- SCHWARZ, Maik & VAN BELLEGEM, Sébastien & FLORENS, Jean - Pierre, 2010. "Nonparametric frontier estimation from noisy data," CORE Discussion Papers 2010050, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- ICHIMURA Hidehiko & KONISHI Yoko & NISHIYAMA Yoshihiko, 2011. "An Econometric Analysis of Firm Specific Productivities: Evidence from Japanese plant level data," Discussion papers 11002, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Wagner, Joachim, 2011. "Productivity and International Firm Activities: What Do We Know?," IZA Policy Papers 23, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Emek Basker, 2011. "Raising the Barcode Scanner: Technology and Productivity in the Retail Sector," Working Papers 1101, Department of Economics, University of Missouri, revised 28 May 2011.
- Angel de la Fuente, 2011. "Human capital and productivity," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 860.11, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Bhaumik, Sumon K. & Dimova, Ralitza, 2011. "Good and Bad Institutions: Is the Debate Over? Cross-Country Firm-Level Evidence from the Textile Industry," IZA Discussion Papers 5471, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mohamed Chaffai & Patrick Plane, 2011. "Total Factor Productivity of Tunisia's manufacturing sectors: measurement, determinants and convergence towards OECD countries," Working Papers halshs-00562642, HAL.
- Ruslana Rachel Palatnik & Paulo A.L.D. Nunes, 2010. "Valuation of Linkages between Climate Change, Biodiversity and Productivity of European Agro-Ecosystems," Working Papers 2010.138, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- B. Defloor & L. Van Ootegem & E. Verhofstadt, 2010. "A distance function approach to school-leavers’ efficiency in the school-to-work transition," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 10/682, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Subhash C. Ray, 2011. "Measuring Cost Efficiency in an Integrated Model of Production and Distribution: A Nonparametric Approach," Working papers 2011-04, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Nelen Annemarie & Grip Andries de & Fouarge Didier, 2011. "Is part-time employment beneficial for firm productivity?," Research Memoranda 007, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
- Item repec:hbs:wpaper:11-078 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Harry X. WU, 2011. "Accounting for China's Growth in 1952-2008: China's growth performance debate revisited with a newly constructed data set," Discussion papers 11003, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Elisa Lanzi & Elena Verdolini & Ivan Hašcic, 2011. "Efficiency Improving Fossil Fuel Technologies for Electricity Generation: Data Selection and Trends," Working Papers 2011.10, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Armando Silva, 2011. "Financial constraints and exports: evidence from Portuguese manufacturing firms," FEP Working Papers 402, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Sergio Mariotti & Marco Mutinelli & Marcella Nicolini & Lucia Piscitello, 2011. "Productivity Spillovers from Foreign MNEs on Domestic Manufacturing Firms: Is Co-location Always a Plus?," Working Papers 2011.06, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Emanuele Felice, 2011. "Regional value added in Italy over the long run (1891-2001): linking indirect estimates with official figures, and implications," UHE Working papers 2011_04, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, Departament d'Economia i Història Econòmica, Unitat d'Història Econòmica.