Report NEP-EFF-2010-12-23This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fallahi, Firouz & Sakineh, Sojoodi & Mehin Aslaninia, Nasim, 2010. "Determinants of Labor Productivity in Iran’s Manufacturing Firms: With Emphasis on Labor Education and Training," MPRA Paper 27447, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sanghoon Ahn, 2010. "Does Exporting Raise Productivity? Evidence from Korean Microdata," Working Papers id:3302, eSocialSciences.
- N. Avkiran, 2010. "Sensitivity analysis of network DEA illustrated in branch banking," CEPA Working Papers Series WP122010, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Francesco Bogliacino & Sebastian Gómez Cardona, 2010. "The determinants of R&D Investment: the role of Cash flow and Capabilities," JRC-IPTS Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2010-10, Institute of Prospective Technological Studies, Joint Research Centre.
- Aleksandra Novikova, 2010. "Methodologies for Assessment of Building's Energy Efficiency and Conservation: A Policy-Maker View," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1086, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- N. Avkiran, 2010. "A tool for scrutinizing bank bailouts based on multi-period peer benchmarking," CEPA Working Papers Series WP132010, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Klinedinst, Mark, 2010. "Bad loans in the meltdown: micro analysis of credit union performance versus banks, an initial investigation," MPRA Paper 27434, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alain Carpentier & Elodie Letort, 2010. "Simple econometric models for short term production choices in cropping systems," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 201011, INRA UMR SMART.
- Andersson, Mats & Smith, Andrew & Wheat, Phillip & Wikberg, Åsa, 2010. "The Marginal Cost Of Railway Track Renewals: A Sample Selection Modelling Approach," Working Papers 2010:14, Swedish National Road & Transport Research Institute (VTI).
- Ivaldi, Marc & Pouyet, Jérôme, 2010. "Eliciting the Regulation of an Economic System: The Case of the French Rail Industry," IDEI Working Papers 650, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.