Report NEP-EFF-2010-11-06This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Subhash C. Ray & Arpita Ghose, 2010. "Production Efficiency in Indian Agriculture: An Assessment of the Post Green Evolution Years," Working papers, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics 2010-26, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Abegaz, Berhanu & Basu, Arnab K., 2010. "The Elusive Productivity Effect of Trade Liberalization in the Manufacturing Industries of Emerging Economies," Discussion Papers, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF) 94717, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Ergun Dogan & Koi Nyen Wong & Michael Meow-Chung Yap, 2010. "Does Exporter Turnover Contribute to Aggregate Productivity Growth? Evidence from Malaysian Manufacturing," Development Research Unit Working Paper Series, Monash University, Department of Economics 55-10, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Armando Silva & Óscar Afonso & Ana Paula Africano, 2010. "Which Portuguese Manufacturing Firms Learn by Exporting?," GEE Papers, Gabinete de EstratÃ©gia e Estudos, MinistÃ©rio da Economia e da InovaÃ§Ã£o 0026, Gabinete de Estratégia e Estudos, Ministério da Economia e da Inovação, revised Sep 2010.
- Alston, Julian M. & Andersen, Matthew A. & James, Jennifer S. & Pardey, Philip G., 2011. "The Economic Returns to U.S. Public Agricultural Research," Staff Papers, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics 95522, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Leal Ordóñez, Julio C., 2010. "Informal sector, productivity, and tax collection," MPRA Paper 26058, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Oct 2010.
- Núria Bosch Roca & Marta Espasa Queralt & Antoni Mora Corral, 2010. "Citizens' control and the efficiency of local public services," Working Papers, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB) 2010/23, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Jakob B. Madsen & Isfaaq Timol, 2010. "The Nexus between Schooling and Growth: International Evidence since 1870," Development Research Unit Working Paper Series, Monash University, Department of Economics 40-10, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Md. Rabiul Islam, 2010. "Quality-adjusted Human Capital and Productivity Growth," Development Research Unit Working Paper Series, Monash University, Department of Economics 48-10, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:acb:camaaa:2010-32 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Markus Eberhardt & Francis Teal, 2010. "Aggregation versus Heterogeneity in Cross-Country Growth Empirics," CSAE Working Paper Series 2010-32, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Evžen Kočenda & Jan Hanousek, 2010. "Divide and Privatize : Firms Break-up and Performance," Working Papers, Institut fÃ¼r Ost- und SÃ¼dosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and South-East European Studies) 291, Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and South-East European Studies).
- Pérez García Francisco & Tortosa-Ausina Emili & Arribas Fernández Iván, 2009. "The Determinants of International Financial Integration Revisited: The Role of Networks and Geographic Neutrality," Working Papers, Fundacion BBVA / BBVA Foundation 201049, Fundacion BBVA / BBVA Foundation.