Report NEP-EFF-2010-09-25This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Zoma, IsaÑ—e Armand, 2010. "The analysis of the total factors productivity growth in waemu banks: the x efficiency approach," MPRA Paper 24470, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Halkos, George & Tzeremes, Nickolaos, 2010. "Performance evaluation using bootstrapping DEA techniques: Evidence from industry ratio analysis," MPRA Paper 25072, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luintel, Kul B & Khan, Mosahid & Theodoridis, Konstantinos, 2010. "How Robust is the R&D-Productivity relationship? Evidence from OECD Countries," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2010/7, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Areal, Francisco J & Balcombe, Kelvin & Tiffin, R, 2010. "Integrating spatial dependence into stochastic frontier analysis," MPRA Paper 24961, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Danquah, Michael & Ouattara, Osman & Speight, Alan, 2010. "Productivity growth, human capital and distance to frontier in Sub-Saharan Africa," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Hannover 2010 54, Verein fÃ¼r Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Francesco Lissoni & Jacques Mairesse & Fabio Montobbio & Michele Pezzoni, 2010. "Scientific Productivity and Academic Promotion: A Study on French and Italian Physicists," NBER Working Papers 16341, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:ess:wpaper:id:2863 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Areal, Francisco J & Tiffin, Richard & Balcombe, Kelvin, 2010. "Provision of an environmental output within a multi-output distance function approach," MPRA Paper 25051, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pavlyuk, Dmitry, 2010. "Regional Tourism Competition in the Baltic States: a Spatial Stochastic Frontier Approach," MPRA Paper 25052, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:eab:financ:2288 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- McNamara, Paul E. & Ulimwengu, John M. & Leonard, Kenneth L., 2010. "Do health investments improve agricultural productivity?," IFPRI discussion papers, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) 1012, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Pavlyuk, Dmitry, 2010. "Spatial Competition and Cooperation Effects on European Airports' Efficiency," MPRA Paper 25050, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:25041 is not listed on IDEAS anymore