Report NEP-EFF-2010-08-14This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Priit Vahter, 2010. "Does FDI spur innovation, productivity and knowledge sourcing by incumbent firms? Evidence from manufacturing industry in Estonia," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp986, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Item repec:dar:vpaper:43177 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Adriana Cassoni & Magdalena Ramada, 2010. "Innovation, R&D Investment and Productivity: Uruguayan Manufacturing Firms," Research Department Publications 4680, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Riccardo DiCecio & Michael T. Owyang, 2010. "Identifying technology shocks in the frequency domain," Working Papers 2010-025, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Sangeeta Pratap & Erwan Quintin, 2010. "Financial Crises and Labor Market Turbulence," Hunter College Department of Economics Working Papers 428, Hunter College: Department of Economics.
- Tomáš Havránek & Zuzana Iršová, 2010. "Which Foreigners Are Worth Wooing? A Meta-Analysis of Vertical Spillovers from FDI," Working Papers IES 2010/16, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Aug 2010.
- Woessmann, Ludger, 2010. "Cross-Country Evidence on Teacher Performance Pay," IZA Discussion Papers 5101, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ghosh, Saibal, 2010. "Affiliation and Firm Performance: Evidence from Indian Business Groups," MPRA Paper 24291, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sangeeta Pratap & Carlos Urrutia, 2010. "Financial Frictions and Total Factor Productivity: Accounting for the Real Effects of Financial Crises," Hunter College Department of Economics Working Papers 429, Hunter College: Department of Economics.
- Dimitris Christelis & Anna Sanz-de-Galdeano, 2010. "Smoking persistence in Europe: A semi-parametric panel data analysis with selectivity," Working Papers 2010_15, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".