Report NEP-EFF-2010-07-24This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Zuzana Iršová, 2010. "Bank Efficiency in Transitional Countries: Sensitivity to Stochastic Frontier Design," Working Papers IES, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies 2010/13, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Jul 2010.
- Patricia Tecles & Benjamin M. Tabak, 2010. "Determinants of Bank Efficiency: the case of Brazil," Working Papers Series, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department 210, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Dolores Añon Higon & Miguel Manjon Antolin & Juan A. Mañez, 2010. "Multinationals, R&D and productivity: Evidence for UK Manufacturing firms," Discussion Papers in Economic Behaviour, University of Valencia, ERI-CES 1110, University of Valencia, ERI-CES.
- John Fernald & Brent Neiman, 2010. "Growth accounting with misallocation: Or, doing less with more in Singapore," Working Paper Series, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco 2010-18, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- D. Kumara Charyulu & Subho Biswas, 2010. "Efficiency of Organic Input Units under NPOF Scheme in India," Working Papers id:2641, eSocialSciences.
- Kahn, Lisa B. & Lange, Fabian, 2010. "Employer Learning, Productivity and the Earnings Distribution: Evidence from Performance Measures," IZA Discussion Papers 5054, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sergey Lychagin & Joris Pinkse & Margaret E. Slade & John Van Reenen, 2010. "Spillovers in Space: Does Geography Matter?," NBER Working Papers 16188, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cortes, Kalena E. & Bricker, Jesse & Rohlfs, Chris, 2010. "The Role of Specific Subjects in Education Production Functions: Evidence from Morning Classes in Chicago Public High Schools," IZA Discussion Papers 5031, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2010. "Decomposition of the effect of government size on growth," MPRA Paper 23972, University Library of Munich, Germany.