Report NEP-EFF-2010-06-18This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00489260_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- KATO Atsuyuki, 2010. "Mark-up, Productivity and Imperfect Competition: An empirical analysis of the Japanese retail trade industry," Discussion papers, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI) 10031, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Erol Taymaz & Ebru Voyvoda & Kamil Yilmaz, 2010. "Global Links and Local Bonds: The Role of Ownership and Size in Productivity Growth," KoÃ§ University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum 1020, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Verardi, Vincenzo & Wagner, Joachim, 2010. "Productivity Premia for German Manufacturing Firms Exporting to the Euro-Area and Beyond: First Evidence from Robust Fixed Effects Estimations," IZA Discussion Papers 4964, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:lan:wpaper:006718 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Qiu, Larry D & Wen Zhou, Wen, 2010. "Trade, Capital Redistribution and Firm Structure," CCES Discussion Paper Series, Center for Research on Contemporary Economic Systems, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University 33, Center for Research on Contemporary Economic Systems, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Fiordelisi, Franco & Marqués-Ibáñez, David & Molyneux, Phil, 2010. "Efficiency and risk in european banking," Working Paper Series, European Central Bank 1211, European Central Bank.
- Bezabih, Mintewab & Chambwera, Muyeye & Stage, Jesper, 2010. "Climate Change, Total Factor Productivity, and the Tanzanian Economy: A Computable General Equilibrium Analysis," Discussion Papers, Resources For the Future dp-10-14-efd, Resources For the Future.
- Hristos Doucouliagos & Janto Haman & T.D. Stanley, 2010. "Pay for Performance and Corporate Governance Reform," Economics Series 2010_04, Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance.
- Koning, Pierre & van der Wiel, Karen, 2010. "School Responsiveness to Quality Rankings: An Empirical Analysis of Secondary Education in the Netherlands," IZA Discussion Papers 4969, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).