Report NEP-EFF-2009-10-17This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Oh, Donghyun & Heshmati, Almas & Lööf, Hans, 2009. "Total Factor Productivity of Korean Manufacturing Industries: Comparison of Competing Models with Firm-Level Data," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 201, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Elisabetta Fiorentino & Alessio De Vincenzo & Frank Heid & Alexander Karmann & Michael Koetter, 2009. "The effects of privatization and consolidation on bank productivity: comparative evidence from Italy and Germany," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 722, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Carlos Pestana Barros & Albert Assaf & Fabio Sá-Earp, 2009. "Brazilian Football League Technical Efficiency: A Bootstrap Approach," Working Papers Department of Economics 2009/27, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- Giulio Bottazzi & Giovanni Dosi & Nadia Jacoby & Angelo Secchi & Federico Tamagni, 2009. "Corporate performances and market selection. Some comparative evidence," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00422142, HAL.
- Navon, Guy, 2009. "Human Capital Spillovers in the Workplace: Labor Diversity and Productivity," MPRA Paper 17741, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Veronica González & Pablo Ibarrarán & Alessandro Maffioli & Sandra Rozo, 2009. "The Impact of Technology Adoption on Agricultural Productivity: The Case of the Dominican Republic," OVE Working Papers 0509, Inter-American Development Bank, Office of Evaluation and Oversight (OVE).
- Christian Arndt & Claudia Buch & Anselm Mattes, 2009. "Barriers to Internationalization: Firm-Level Evidence from Germany," IAW Discussion Papers 52, Institut für Angewandte Wirtschaftsforschung (IAW).
- Francisca Henriquez, 2009. "Microcrédito y su Impacto: Un Acercamiento con Datos Chilenos," OVE Working Papers 0309, Inter-American Development Bank, Office of Evaluation and Oversight (OVE).
- Rivera, Rene & Sampedro, Jose Luis & Dutrenit, Gabriela & Ekboir, Javier Mario & Vera-Cruz, Alexandre O., 2009. "How productive are academic researchers in agriculture-related sciences? The Mexican case," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 038, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- Andrés Erosa & Tatyana Koreshkova & Diego Restuccia, 2009. "How important is human capital? A quantitative theory assessment of world income inequality," Working Papers 2009-11, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- R. Antonietti & G. Cainelli, 2009. "The role of spatial agglomeration in a structural model of innovation, productivity and export," Working Papers Prin 007, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Marin, Giovanni & Mazzanti, Massimiliano, 2009. "The dynamics of delinking in industrial emissions: The role of productivity, trade and R&D," MPRA Paper 17536, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pedro R.D. Bom & Jenny E. Ligthart, 2009. "How Productive is Public Capital? A Meta-Regression Analysis," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0912, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.