Report NEP-EFF-2009-08-08This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:lan:wpaper:006069 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- A A Rushdi, 2009. "Performance Measure for the Commercial Banks in Bangladesh: An Application of Total Factor Productivity," AIUB Bus Econ Working Paper Series AIUB-BUS-ECON-2009-01, American International University-Bangladesh, Office of Research and Publications (ORP), revised Feb 2009.
- Md. Rabiul Islam, 2009. "R&D Intensity, Technology Transfer and Absorptive Capacity," Monash Economics Working Papers 13-09, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Jakob B. Madsen, 2009. "Growth And Capital Deepening Since 1870: Is It All Technological Progress?," Monash Economics Working Papers 10-09, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Cullmann, Astrid & Farsi, Mehdi & Filippini Massimo, 2009. "Unobserved Heterogeneity and International Benchmarking in Public Trasport," Quaderni della facoltÃ di Scienze economiche dell'UniversitÃ di Lugano 0904, USI Università della Svizzera italiana.
- Peltonen, Tuomas A. & Sager, Michael, 2009. "Productivity shocks and real exchange rate: a reappraisal," Working Paper Series 1046, European Central Bank.
- Carlo Altomonte & Gabor Bekes, 2009. "Trade Complexity and Productivity," IEHAS Discussion Papers 0914, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Anna Lov sz & Mariann Rig¢, 2009. "Who Earns Their Keep? An Estimation of the Productivity-Wage Gap in Hungary 1986-2005," Budapest Working Papers on the Labour Market 0902, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Jakob B. Madsen, 2007. "Economic Growth, Tfp Convergence And World Exports Of Ideas: A Century Of Evidence," Monash Economics Working Papers 01-07, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Josh Ederington & Phillip McCalman, 2007. "The Impact of Trade Liberalization on Productivity Within and Across Industries: Theory and Evidence," Monash Economics Working Papers 24-07, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- León-Ledesma, Miguel A. & McAdam, Peter & Willman, Alpo, 2009. "Identifying the elasticity of substitution with biased technical change," Working Paper Series 1001, European Central Bank.
- Shishir Saxena, 2007. "Technology And Spillovers: Evidence From Indian Manufacturing Micro-Data," Monash Economics Working Papers 27-07, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Gabriele Pellegrino & Mariacristina Piva & Marco Vivarelli, 2009. "How do young innovative companies innovate?," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-055, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.