Report NEP-EFF-2009-05-02This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Luisa Affuso & Alvaro Angeriz & Michael Pollitt, 2009. "The Impact of Privatisation on the Efficiency of Train Operation in Britain," Working Papers 28, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Business and Management, Centre for Globalisation Research.
- Dolev, Yuval & Kimhi, Ayal, 2008. "Does Farm Size Really Converge? The Role of Unobserved Farm Efficiency," Discussion Papers 45778, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Department of Agricultural Economics and Management.
- Celeste Amorim Varum & Bruno Cibrão, 2008. "On R&D, medium and high-tech industries and productivity: an application to the Portuguese case," Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers) 51, Departamento de Economia, Gestão e Engenharia Industrial, Universidade de Aveiro.
- Sergio de Nardis & Carmine Pappalardo, 2009. "Export, Productivity and Product Switching: The Case of Italian Manufacturing Firms," ISAE Working Papers 110, ISTAT - Italian National Institute of Statistics - (Rome, ITALY).
- Rasyad A. Parinduri & Yohanes E. Riyanto, 2009. "Banks' Types of Ownership and Efficiency: Evidence from Indonesia," NUBS Malaysia Campus Research Paper Series 2009-04, Nottingham University Business School Malaysia Campus.
- Item repec:ise:isegwp:wp222009 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tsunehiro Otsuki, 2009. "Systematized and Path-independent Measurement of Biased Technical Change," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 09-11, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Vivian W. Chen & Harry X. Wu & Bart van Ark, 2008. "Measuring Changes In Competitiveness In Chinese Manufacturing Industries Across Regions In 1995-2004:An Unit Labor Cost Approach," Economics Program Working Papers 08-03, The Conference Board, Economics Program.
- Marcela Eslava & John C. Haltiwanger & Adriana D. Kugler & Maurice Kugler, 2009. "Trade Reforms and Market Selection: Evidence from Manufacturing Plants in Colombia," NBER Working Papers 14935, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrew Street & Padraic Ward, 2009. "NHS input and productivity growth 2003/4 - 2007/8," Working Papers 047cherp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Anastasia Koutsomanoli-Filippaki & Emmanuel Mamatzakis, 2009. "Performance and Merton-Type Default Risk of Listed Banks in EU: a panel VAR approach," Discussion Paper Series 2009_09, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised Apr 2009.
- Cimpoies, Dragos & Lerman, Zvi, 2008. "Land Policy and Farm Efficiency: The Lessons of Moldova," Discussion Papers 6787, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Department of Agricultural Economics and Management.
- Kim, Sooil & Reimer, Jeffrey J. & Gopinath, Munisamy, 2009. "The Impact of Trade Costs on Firm Entry, Exporting, and Survival in Korea," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49185, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Krishna, Vijesh V. & Zilberman, David & Qaim, Matin, 2009. "GM Technology Adoption, Production Risk and On-farm Varietal Diversity," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49173, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Alessandro Rebucci & Nicoletta Batini & Pietro Cova & Massimiliano Pisani, 2009. "Global Imbalances," IMF Working Papers 09/63, International Monetary Fund.
- Ollinger, Michael, 2009. "The Cost of Food Safety Technologies in the Meat and Poultry Industries," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 48783, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Jones, Derek & Kalmi, Panu & Kauhanen, Antti, 2009. "The Effects of General and Firm-Spesific Training on Wages and Performance: Evidence from Banking," Discussion Papers 1184, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.