Report NEP-EFF-2009-01-31This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kui-Wai Li & Tung Liu & Lihong Yun, 2008. "Decomposition of Economic and Productivity Growth in Post-reform China," Working Papers 200806, Ball State University, Department of Economics, revised Dec 2008.
- Wilko Bolt & David Humphrey, 2008. "Bank Competition Efficiency in Europe: A Frontier Approach," DNB Working Papers 194, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Pierre van der Eng, 2009. "Total Factor Productivity and Economic Growth in Indonesia," Departmental Working Papers 2009-01, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Ortega-Argilés, Raquel & Piva, Mariacristina & Potters, Lesley & Vivarelli, Marco, 2009. "Is Corporate R&D Investment in High-Tech Sectors More Effective? Some Guidelines for European Research Policy," IZA Discussion Papers 3945, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Tatahi, Motasam & Heshmati, Almas, 2009. "The Financial and Operating Performance of Privatized Firms in Sweden," IZA Discussion Papers 3953, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bee Yan Aw & Mark J. Roberts & Daniel Yi Xu, 2009. "R&D Investment, Exporting, and Productivity Dynamics," NBER Working Papers 14670, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Repkine, Alexandre, 2009. "Telecommunications Capital Intensity and Aggregate Production Efficiency: a Meta-Frontier Analysis," MPRA Paper 13059, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Li, Enjing & Suni, Paavo & Zhao, Yanyun, 2008. "Cost Competitiveness of Chinese and Finnish Chemical Industries," Discussion Papers 1171, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Bruno Amable & Lilas Demmou & Ivan Ledezma, 2008. "Competition, innovation and distance to frontier," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne r08064, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Pierluigi Conzo & Giuseppina Gianfreda, 2009. "Market access, organic farming and productivity: the determinants of creation of economic value on a sample of Fair Trade affiliated Thai farmers," Econometica Working Papers wp05, Econometica.
- Nils Braakmann & Joachim Wagner, 2009. "Product Differentiation and Profitability in German Manufacturing Firms," Working Paper Series in Economics 115, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Emmanuel F. Jurczenko & Bertrand Maillet & Paul M. Merlin, 2008. "Efficient frontier for robust higher-order moment portfolio selection," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne bla08062, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.