Report NEP-EFF-2008-12-07This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jan Průša, 2008. "Productivity of Czech Small and Medium Entreprises: Lagging Behind Their Potential," Working Papers IES 2008/32, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Nov 2008.
- Rosario Crinò, 2008. "Service Offshoring and Productivity in Western Europe," KITeS Working Papers 220, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Jul 2008.
- Johansson, Börje & Lööf, Hans, 2008. "The Impact of Firm’s R&D Strategy on Profit and Productivity," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 156, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Alvaro Escribano & Rodolfo Stucchi, 2008. "Catching up in total factor productivity through the business cycle : evidence from Spanish manufacturing surveys," Economics Working Papers we085125, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Vogel, Alexander & Wagner, Joachim, 2008. "Higher Productivity in Importing German Manufacturing Firms: Self-Selection, Learning from Importing, or Both?," IZA Discussion Papers 3854, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Fatma Gul Unal, 2008. "Small Is Beautiful: Evidence of an Inverse Relationship between Farm Size and Yield in Turkey," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_551, Levy Economics Institute, The.
- Pablo Selaya & Rainer Thiele, 2008. "Aid and Sectoral Labour Productivity," Kiel Working Papers 1468, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Jarno Hoekman & Koen Frenken & Frank van Oort, 2008. "Collaboration networks as carriers of knowledge spillovers: Evidence from EU27 regions," KITeS Working Papers 222, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Sep 2008.
- Nuru, Seid & Seebens, Holger, 2008. "The Impact of Location on Crop Choice and Rural Livelihood: Evidences from Villages in Northern Ethiopia," Discussion Papers 37863, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Lim, Jamus Jerome & Adams-Kane, Jonathon, 2008. "Institutions, Education, and Economic Performance," MPRA Paper 11800, University Library of Munich, Germany.