Report NEP-EFF-2008-10-21This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lööf, Hans & Andersson, Martin, 2008. "Imports, Productivity and the Origin Markets -the role of knowledge-intensive economies," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 146, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Nkamleu, Guy Blaise & Sylla, Kalilou & Zonon, Abdoulaye, 2008. "What accounts for growth in African agriculture," MPRA Paper 11102, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2008.
- Bernadette Biatour & Chantal Kegels, 2008. "Working Paper 17-08 - Growth and Productivity in Belgium," Working Papers 0817, Federal Planning Bureau, Belgium.
- Pinar Guven Uslu & Thuy Pham Linh, 2008. "Effects of Changes in Public Policy on Efficiency and Productivity of General Hospitals in Vietnam," Working Papers 08-30, Centre for Competition Policy, University of East Anglia.
- Nin Pratt, Alejandro & Yu, Bingxin, 2008. "An updated look at the recovery of agricultural productivity in Sub-Saharan Africa:," IFPRI discussion papers 787, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Andrea Ellero & Stefania Funari & Elena Moretti, 2008. "Leading advertisers efficiency evaluated by data envelopment analysis," Working Papers 167, Department of Applied Mathematics, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Harald Fadinger & Pablo Fleiss, 2008. "Trade and Sectoral Productivity," Working Papers ECARES 2008_005, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Andersson, Martin & Lööf, Hans, 2008. "Learning-by-Exporting Revisited - the role of intensity and persistence," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 149, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Kantelhardt, Jochen & Eckstein, Karin, 2007. "Do farmers provide agri-environmental services efficiently? An economic analysis," 81st Annual Conference, April 2-4, 2007, Reading University 7973, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Shutao Cao, 2008. "A Model of Costly Capital Reallocation and Aggregate Productivity," Working Papers 08-38, Bank of Canada.
- Molly Lesher & Sébastien Miroudot, 2008. "FDI Spillovers and their Interrelationships with Trade," OECD Trade Policy Papers 80, OECD Publishing.
- Alessandro Petretto, 2008. "The impact of productive efficiency and quality of a regulated local public utility on final goods prices and consumers welfare," Working Papers - Economics wp2008_10.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Brännlund, Runar & Lundgren, Tommy, 2008. "Environmental policy and profitability - Evidence from Swedish industry," UmeÃ¥ Economic Studies 750, Umeå University, Department of Economics.