Report NEP-EFF-2007-09-02This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Inklaar, Robert & Timmer, Marcel & van Ark, Bart, 2006. "Mind the gap! International Comparisons of Productivity in Services and Goods Production," GGDC Research Memorandum GD-89, Groningen Growth and Development Centre, University of Groningen.
- William C. Horrace & Seth O. Richards, 2007. "A Monte Carlo Study of Efficiency Estimates from Frontier Models," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 97, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Alessio Moro, 2007. "Biased Technical Change, Intermediate Goods and Total Factor Productivity," Economics Working Papers we076034, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía, revised Jun 2008.
- Ypma, Gerard, 2007. "Productivity Levels in Transport, Storage and Communication: A New ICOP 1997 Data Set," GGDC Research Memorandum GD-85, Groningen Growth and Development Centre, University of Groningen.
- Douglas Miller, 2007. "An Information Theoretic Approach to Flexible Stochastic Frontier Models," Working Papers 0717, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- Bos, J.W.B. & Koetter, M., 2007. "Handling losses in translog profit models," Research Report 07001, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Fremdling, Rainer & Jong, Herman de & Timmer, Marcel P., 2007. "Censuses compared. A New Benchmark for British and German Manufacturing 1935/1936," GGDC Research Memorandum GD-90, Groningen Growth and Development Centre, University of Groningen.
- Giulia Faggio & Kjell Salvanes & John Van Reenen, 2007. "The Evolution of Inequality in Productivity and Wages: Panel Data Evidence," NBER Working Papers 13351, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alan Hughes, 2007. "Innovation Policy as cargo cult: Myth and Reality in knowledge-led Productivity Growth," ESRC Centre for Business Research - Working Papers wp348, ESRC Centre for Business Research.
- Timmer, Marcel & Ypma, Gerard & van Ark, Bart van, 2007. "PPPs for Industry Output: A New Dataset for International Comparisons," GGDC Research Memorandum GD-82, Groningen Growth and Development Centre, University of Groningen.