Report NEP-EFF-2007-05-04This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Modén, Karl-Markus & Norbäck, Pehr-Johan & Persson, Lars, 2007. "Efficiency and Ownership Structure – The Case of Poland," Working Paper Series, Research Institute of Industrial Economics 703, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Bernd Frick & Robert Simmons, 2007. "The Impact of Managerial Quality on Organizational Performance: Evidence from German Soccer," Working Papers, International Association of Sports Economists;North American Association of Sports Economists 0708, International Association of Sports Economists;North American Association of Sports Economists.
- Herrendorf, Berthold & Valentinyi, Akos, 2007. "Measuring Factor Income Shares at the Sector Level - A Primer," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 6271, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Adegbesan, Tunji & Ricart, Joan E., 2007. "What do we really know about when technological innovation improves performance (and when it does not)?," IESE Research Papers, IESE Business School D/668, IESE Business School.
- Gianni De NicolÃ³ & Abu M. Jalal & John H. Boyd, 2006. "Bank Risk-Taking and Competition Revisited," IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund 06/297, International Monetary Fund.