Report NEP-EFF-2007-03-24This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kerstin Enflo & Jörg Baten, 2007. "Growth accounting in items of turbulence and death: efficiency, technology, capital accumulation and human capital 1929-1950," Economics Working Papers, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra 1024, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Jeffrey I. Bernstein & Theofanis P. Mamuneas, 2007. "Public Infrastructure, Input Efficiency and Productivity Growth in the Canadian Food Processing Industry," Working Papers, Florida International University, Department of Economics 0703, Florida International University, Department of Economics.
- Laia Castany & Enrique Lopez-Bazo & Rosina Moreno, 2007. "Decomposing differences in total factor productivity across firm size," IREA Working Papers, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics 200705, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Mar 2007.
- de la Escosura, Leandro Prados & Rosés, Joan R., 2007. "The Sources of Long-run Growth in Spain 1850-2000," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 6189, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Diego Prior & Jordi Surroca, 2007. "A reasonable benchmarking frontier using DEA : an incentive scheme to improve efficiency in public hospitals," Business Economics Working Papers, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de EconomÃa de la Empresa wb071105, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Stephen M. Miller & Thomas M. Springer, 2007. "Cost Improvements, Returns to Scale, and Cost Inefficiencies for Real Estate Investment Trusts," Working papers, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics 2007-05, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Commander, Simon & Svejnar, Jan, 2007. "Do Institutions, Ownership, Exporting and Competition Explain Firm Performance? Evidence from 26 Transition Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 2637, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- TODO Yasuyuki & SHIMIZUTANI Satoshi, 2007. "Overseas R&D Activities and Home Productivity Growth: Evidence from Japanese Firm-Level Data," Discussion papers, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI) 07008, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Jennifer K. sesabo & Richard S.J. Tol, 2006. "Technical Efficiency and Small-scale Fishing Households in Tanzanian coastal Villages: An Empirical Analysis," Working Papers, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University FNU-95, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Jan 2006.
- Nicholas Apergis & Stephen M. Miller, 2007. "Total Factor Productivity and Monetary Policy: Evidence from Conditional Volatility," Working papers, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics 2007-06, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.