Report NEP-EFF-2007-01-13This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David Paton & Leighton Vaughan Williams, 2007. "Broadcasting Productivity Growth in the UK," Occasional Papers, Industrial Economics Division 20, Industrial Economics Division.
- Laszlo Halpern & Miklos Koren & Adam Szeidl, 2006. "Imports and Productivity," 2006 Meeting Papers, Society for Economic Dynamics 796, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Margarida Duarte & Diego Restuccia, 2006. "The Role of the Structural Transformation in Aggregate Productivity," 2006 Meeting Papers, Society for Economic Dynamics 415, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Chia-Lin CHANG & Stéphane ROBIN, 2006. "Using the Asymptotically Ideal Model to estimate the impact of knowledge on labour productivity: An application to Taiwan in the 1990s," Working Papers of BETA, Bureau d'Economie ThÃ©orique et AppliquÃ©e, UDS, Strasbourg 2006-34, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Item repec:cdl:bphupl:1068 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Arnold, Jens & Javorcik, Beata S. & Mattoo, Aaditya, 2007. "Does services liberalization benefit manufacturing firms ? Evidence from the Czech Republic," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 4109, The World Bank.
- Kenji Iwata, 2007. "Financial Independence of Local Productivity Centers (in Japanese)," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP) 07-01, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Claessens, Stijn & Feijen, Erik, 2006. "Finance and hunger : empirical evidence of the agricultural productivity channel," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 4080, The World Bank.
- John Quiggin, 2006. "Stories about productivity," Australian Public Policy Program Working Papers, Risk and Sustainable Management Group, University of Queensland WP4P06, Risk and Sustainable Management Group, University of Queensland.