Report NEP-EFF-2006-12-09This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- F. Daveri & C. Jona-Lasinio, 2006. "Italy’s decline: getting the facts right," Economics Department Working Papers 2006-EP01, Department of Economics, Parma University (Italy).
- Pierre-Guillaume Méon & Friedrich G. Schneider & Laurent Weill & Axel Dreher, 2006. "Does the shadow economy raise observed aggregate efficiency? A cross-country comparison," Economics working papers 2006-09, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Aude Hubrecht, 2006. "Mesure de la productivité et pratique de benchmarking:Le cas d’un groupe bancaire français," Working Papers FARGO 1061101, Université de Bourgogne - Leg (laboratoire d'économie et de gestion)/Fargo (Research center in Finance,organizational ARchitecture and GOvernance).
- Ludena, Carlos & Hertel, Thomas & Preckel, Paul & Foster, Kenneth & Nin Pratt, Alejandro, 2006. "Productivity Growth and Convergence in Crop, Ruminant and Non-Ruminant Production: Measurement and Forecasts," GTAP Working Papers 2220, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Ondøej Knot & Ondøej Vychodil, 2006. "Czech Bankruptcy Procedures: Ex-post Efficiency View," Working Papers IES 2006/03, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Jan 2006.
- Carree, M.A. & Thurik, A.R., 2006. "The Lag Structure of the Impact of Business Ownership on Economic Performance in OECD Countries," Research Paper ERS-2006-064-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Khorana, Ajay & Servaes, Henri & Wedge, Lei, 2006. "Portfolio Manager Ownership and Fund Performance," CEPR Discussion Papers 5931, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00112551 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ali Al-Eyd & Ray Barrell & Dawn Holland, 2006. "Does Labour Productivity Flow Across Industries?: Estimation Robust to Panel Heterogeneity and Cross Sectional Correlation," NIESR Discussion Papers 271, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.