Report NEP-EFF-2006-06-03This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sang Nguyen & B.K. Atrostic, 2005. "Computer Investment, Computer Networks and Productivity," Working Papers 05-01, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Lucia Foster & John Haltiwanger & Chad Syverson, 2005. "Reallocation, Firm Turnover, and Efficiency: Selection on Productivity or Profitability?," Working Papers 05-11, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Christopher Johann Kurz, 2006. "Outstanding Outsourcers: A Firm- and Plant-Level Analysis of Production Sharing," Working Papers 06-02, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Sid Durbin, 2004. "Review of Workplace Skills, Technology Adoption and Firm Productivity: A Review," Treasury Working Paper Series 04/16, New Zealand Treasury.
- Daniel Wilson, 2004. "IT and Beyond: The Contribution of Heterogenous Capital to Productivity," Working Papers 04-20, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Lourens Broersma & Jouke Van Dijk, 2005. "Regional Differences in Productivity Growth in the Netherlands - an Industry-level Growth Accounting," ERSA conference papers ersa05p62, European Regional Science Association.
- Ebersberger, Bernd & Johansson, Börje & Lööf, Hans, 2006. "Does Ownership Matter? The Impact of Foreign Takeovers on Innovation and Productivity Performance," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 69, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- James D. Adams & J. Roger Clemmons, 2006. "The Growing Allocative Inefficiency of the U.S. Higher Education Sector," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics 0611, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- Ronald Shadbegian & Wayne Gray, 2005. "Assessing Multi-Dimensional Performance: Environmental and Economic Outcomes," Working Papers 05-03, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Karacaovali, Baybars, 2006. "Productivity matters for trade policy : theory and evidence," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3925, The World Bank.
- Chiara Criscuolo, 2005. "The Contribution of Foreign Affilliates to Productivity Growth: Evidence from OECD Countries," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers 2005/8, OECD Publishing.
- Edward Feser, 2004. "Agglomeration, Enterprise Size, and Productivity," Working Papers 04-15, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Patrick Conway, 2006. "Import Price Pressure on Firm Productivity and Employment: The Case of U.S. Textiles," Working Papers 06-09, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.