Report NEP-EFF-2006-05-13This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Valkonen, Laura, 2006. "Deregulation as a Means to Increase Competition and Productivity," Discussion Papers 1014, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Kaitila, Ville, 2006. "Productivity, Hours Worked, and Tax/Benefit Systems in Europe and Beyond," Discussion Papers 1015, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Pawlik, Konrad, 2005. "Effects of foreign presence and affiliate control on the productivity of domestic companies in a transition economy: the case of Polish manufacturing 1993-2002," Working Papers 2005-11, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Management.
- Chen, Zhuo & Huffman, Wallace & Rozelle, Scott, 2006. "Farm Technology and Technical Efficiency: Evidence from Four Regions in China," Staff General Research Papers 12605, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Richard Simper & Tom Weyman-Jones, 2006. "Evaluating Gains from Mergers in a Non-Parametric Public Good Model of Police Services," Discussion Paper Series 2006_9, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Mar 2006.
- Çaðla Ökten, 2005. "The Effects of Privatization on Efficiency : How Does Privatization Work?," Departmental Working Papers 0504, Bilkent University, Department of Economics.
- Geoff Lewis & Steven Stillman, 2005. "Regional Economic Performance in New Zealand: How Does Auckland Compare?," Treasury Working Paper Series 05/08, New Zealand Treasury.
- Francesco VENTURINI, 2006. "ICT and Productivity Resurgence: a growth model for the Information Age," Working Papers 259, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Marco CUCCULELLI & Giacinto MICUCCI, 2006. "Entrepreneurship, Inherited Control and Firm Performance in Italian SMEs," Working Papers 258, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.