Report NEP-EFF-2005-05-07This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jason Allen & Ying Liu, 2005. "Efficiency and Economies of Scale of Large Canadian Banks," Working Papers 05-13, Bank of Canada.
- Rachel Griffith & Heike Harmgart, 2005. "Retail productivity," IFS Working Papers, Institute for Fiscal Studies W05/07, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Item repec:ind:nipfwp:29 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan & Ariell Reshef & Bent Sorensen & Oved Yosha, 2005. "Why Does Capital Flow to Rich States?," NBER Working Papers 11301, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kompal Sinha, 2005. "Household Characteristics and Calorie Intake in Rural India: A Quantile Regression Approach," ASARC Working Papers, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre 2005-02, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
- Lionel Nesta, 2004. "Knowledge and Productivity in the World's Largest Manufacturing Corporations," SPRU Working Paper Series 119, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Gustavo Crespi & Aldo Geuna, 2005. "Modelling and Measuring Scientific Production: Results for a Panel of OECD Countries," SPRU Working Paper Series 133, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Jung Woo Kim & Jeong Yeon Lee & Jae Yong Kim & Hoe Kyung Lee, 2005. "Technical Efficiency in the Iron and Steel Industry: A Stochastic Frontier Approach," Economics Study Area Working Papers, East-West Center, Economics Study Area 75, East-West Center, Economics Study Area.