Report NEP-EFF-2001-12-26This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:wop:wobaie:2702 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:wop:cirano:2001s53 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:imf:imfwpa:0189 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kam Leong Szeto, 2001. "An Econometric Analysis of a Production Function for New Zealand," Treasury Working Paper Series 01/31, New Zealand Treasury.
- Francisco Alcalá & Antonio Ciccone, 2001. "Trade and productivity," Economics Working Papers 580, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jul 2002.
- Item repec:wop:statca:11f0019mie01180 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Milton Marquis & Bharat Trehan, 2003. "Some implications of using prices to measure productivity in a two-sector growth model," Working Papers in Applied Economic Theory 2001-10, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Hjelm, Göran, 2001. "Total Factor Productivity and the Real Exchange Rate in a Small Open Economy: The Relative Importance of Permanent and Transitory Shocks," Working Papers 2001:23, Lund University, Department of Economics.