Report NEP-EEC-2014-01-24This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ansgar Belke, 2013. "Towards a Genuine Economic and Monetary Union – Comments on a Roadmap," ROME Working Papers, ROME Network 201304, ROME Network.
- Peter Spahn, 2013. "Competitiveness, Adjustment and Macroeconomic Risk Management in the Eurozone," ROME Working Papers, ROME Network 201316, ROME Network.
- Torsten Schmidt & Lina Zwick, 2013. "Uncertainty and Episodes of Extreme Capital Flows in the Euro Area," Ruhr Economic Papers, Rheinisch-WestfÃ¤lisches Institut fÃ¼r Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-UniversitÃ¤t Bochum, UniversitÃ¤t Dortmund, UniversitÃ¤t Duisburg-Essen 0461, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Rajmund Mirdala, 2013. "Real Output and Prices Adjustments Under Different Exchange Rate Regimes," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan wp1064, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Ansgar Belke & Anne Oeking & Ralph Setzer, 2013. "Exports and Capacity Constraints – A Smooth Transition Regression Model for Six Euro Area Countries," ROME Working Papers, ROME Network 201313, ROME Network.
- Marina Glushenkova & Marios Zachariadis, 2014. "Understanding Law-of-One-Price Deviations across Europe Before and After the Euro," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics, University of Cyprus Department of Economics 01-2014, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Degiannakis, Stavros & Duffy, David & Filis, George, 2013. "Time-varying Business Cycles Synchronisation in Europe," MPRA Paper 52925, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Campiglio, Luigi Pierfranco, 2014. "Unbundling the Great European Recession (2009-2013): Unemployment, Consumption, Investment, Inflation and Current Account," MPRA Paper 53002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carlo Altavilla & Domenico Giannone & Michele Lenza, 2014. "The Financial and Macroeconomic Effects of the OMT Announcements," CSEF Working Papers, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy 352, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Item repec:ipg:wpaper:201410 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- João Leão & Guida Nogueira, 2013. "Youth Unemployment in Southern Europe," GEE Papers, Gabinete de EstratÃ©gia e Estudos, MinistÃ©rio da Economia e da InovaÃ§Ã£o 0051, Gabinete de Estratégia e Estudos, Ministério da Economia e da Inovação, revised Dec 2013.
- Costas Karfakis & Konstantinos Katrakilidis & Eftychia Tsanana, 2013. "Does Output Predict Unemployment? A Look at Okun’s Law in Greece," Discussion Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia 2013_01, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised Dec 2013.
- Jan Hanousek & Evžen Kočenda & Jan Novotný, 2013. "Price Jumps on European Stock Markets," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan wp1059, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Krieger, Kevin & Mauck, Nathan & Vasquez, Joseph, 2014. "Comparing U.S. and European Market Volatility Responses to Interest Rate Policy Announcements," MPRA Paper 52959, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Steigum, Erling & Thøgersen, Øystein, 2013. "A crisis not wasted – Institutional and structural reforms behind Norway’s strong macroeconomic performance," Discussion Paper Series in Economics, Department of Economics, Norwegian School of Economics 18/2013, Department of Economics, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Peter Havlik, 2014. "Structural Change in Europe During the Crisis," FIW Policy Brief series, FIW 022, FIW.