Report NEP-EEC-2014-01-10This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andersen, Thomas Barnebeck & Malchow-Møller, Nikolaj & Nordvig, Jens, 2013. "Inflation targeting, flexible exchange rates, and macroeconomic performance since the Great Revolution," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics, Department of Business and Economics, University of Southern Denmark 22/2013, Department of Business and Economics, University of Southern Denmark.
- A. Sensoy & Benjamin Miranda Tabak, 2013. "How much random does European Union walk? A time-varying long memory analysis," Working Papers Series, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department 342, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Naohisa Hirakata & Takushi Kurozumi, 2013. "The International Finance Multiplier in Business Cycle Fluctuations," IMES Discussion Paper Series, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan 13-E-12, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Sanchez , Jose Luis Diaz & Varoudakis, Aristomene, 2013. "Growth and competitiveness as factors of Eurozone external imbalances : evidence and policy implications," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 6732, The World Bank.
- Eloísa Ortega & Juan Peñalosa, 2013. "Some Thoughts On The Spanish Economy After Five Years Of Crisis," Banco de Espaï¿½a Occasional Papers, Banco de Espaï¿½a 1304, Banco de Espa�a.
- Harald Hau & Sandy Lai, 2013. "Asset Allocation and Monetary Policy: Evidence from the Eurozone," Working Papers, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research 222013, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Min Zhang & Adam W. Kolkiewicz & Tony S. Wirjanto & Xindan Li, 2013. "The Impacts of Financial Crisis on Sovereign Credit Risk Analysis in Asia and Europe," Working Paper Series, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis 62_13, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Vanda Almeida & Gabriela Lopes de Castro & Ricardo Mourinho Félix & Paulo Júlio & José R. Maria, 2013. "Inside PESSOA - A Detailed Description of the Model," Working Papers, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department w201316, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Christopher Gandrud & Mark Hallerberg, 2014. "Supervisory transparency in the European banking union," Policy Contributions, Bruegel 807, Bruegel.