Report NEP-EEC-2013-06-24This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nidhaleddine Ben Cheikh, 2013. "The Pass-Through of Exchange Rate in the Context of the European Sovereign Debt Crisis," FIW Working Paper series, FIW 123, FIW.
- Kaitila, Ville, 2013. "Specialisation and/or Convergence: Structure of European Exports and Production," ETLA Working Papers, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy 12, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Sauer, Beate & Sell, Friedrich L., 2013. "Is the Eurozone not a monetary union, but an extraordinary exchange rate union?," Working Papers in Economics, UniversitÃ¤t der Bundeswehr MÃ¼nchen, Economic Research Group 2013,2, Universität der Bundeswehr München, Economic Research Group.
- Sell, Friedrich L. & Reinisch, David C., 2013. "How do Beveridge and Phillips curves in the euro area behave under the stress of the world economic crisis?," Working Papers in Economics, UniversitÃ¤t der Bundeswehr MÃ¼nchen, Economic Research Group 2013,1, Universität der Bundeswehr München, Economic Research Group.
- Paulo Horta, 2013. "Contagion Effects in the European Nyse Euronext Stock Markets in the Context of the 2010 Sovereign Debt Crisis," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal) 2013_12, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Elisabeth Beusch & Barbara Döbeli & Andreas M. Fischer & Pinar Yesin, 2013. "Merchanting and Current Account Balances," Working Papers, Swiss National Bank 2013-06, Swiss National Bank.
- Christoph Basten & Michael Siegenthaler, 2013. "Do immigrants take or create residents’ jobs? Quasi-experimental evidence from Switzerland," KOF Working papers, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich 13-335, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Laurence Nayman, 2013. "Prices and Productivity: A France-Germany Comparison," Working Papers, CEPII research center 2013-16, CEPII research center.
- Francesco Papadia, 2013. "Central bank cooperation during the great recession," Policy Contributions, Bruegel 782, Bruegel.