Report NEP-EEC-2013-05-22This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Zsolt Darvas & Balázs Varga, 2013. "Inflation Persistence in Central and Eastern European Countries," Working Papers, Department of Mathematical Economics and Economic Analysis, Corvinus University of Budapest 1302, Department of Mathematical Economics and Economic Analysis, Corvinus University of Budapest, revised Jul 2013.
- Minoas Koukouritakis & Athanasios Papadopoulos & Andreas Yannopoulos, 2013. "Linkages between the Eurozone and the South-Eastern European Countries: A VECMX* Analysis," Working Papers, University of Crete, Department of Economics 1302, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Faek Menla Ali & Nicola Spagnolo, 2013. "Exchange Rate Uncertainty and International Portfolio Flows," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research 1296, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Oinonen, Sami & Paloviita, Maritta & Vilmi , Lauri, 2013. "How have inflation dynamics changed over time? Evidence from the euro area and USA," Research Discussion Papers, Bank of Finland 6/2013, Bank of Finland.
- Periklis Gogas, 2013. "Business Cycle Synchronization in the European Union: The Effect of the Common Currency," Working Paper Series, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis 18_13, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Anna Calamia & Laurent Deville & Fabrice Riva, 2013. "Liquidity in European Equity ETFs: What Really Matters?," GREDEG Working Papers, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis 2013-10, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Düwel, Cornelia, 2013. "Repo funding and internal capital markets in the financial crisis," Discussion Papers, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre 16/2013, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Alberto Alesina & Carlo Favero & Francesco Giavazzi, 2013. "The output effect of fiscal consolidations," Working Papers, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University 478, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Alessie, Rob & Angelini, Viola & van Santen, Peter, 2013. "Pension Wealth and Household Savings in Europe: Evidence from SHARELIFE," Working Paper Series, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden) 265, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Christopher A. Pissarides, 2013. "Unemployment in the Great Recession," CEP Discussion Papers, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE dp1210, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Dorota Skała, 2013. "The influence of regulatory and institutional framework and shareholder structure upon risk of financial institutions in Central Europe," National Bank of Poland Working Papers, National Bank of Poland, Economic Institute 149, National Bank of Poland, Economic Institute.