Report NEP-EEC-2013-03-23This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- António Afonso & Michael G. Arghyrou & George Bagdatoglou & Alexandros Kontonikas, 2013. "On the time-varying relationship between EMU sovereign spreads and their determinants," Working Papers 2013_05, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Adrian Van Rixtel & Gabriele Gasperini, 2013. "Financial crises and bank funding: recent experience in the euro area," BIS Working Papers 406, Bank for International Settlements.
- Zsolt Darvas & Guntram B. Wolff, 2013. "Should non-euro area countries join the single supervisory mechanism?," Policy Contributions 773, Bruegel.
- Thushyanthan Baskaran & Zohal Hessami, 2013. "Monetary Integration, Soft Budget Constraints, and the EMU Sovereign Debt Crises," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2013-03, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Hubrich, Kirstin & D’Agostino, Antonello & Cervená, Marianna & Ciccarelli, Matteo & Guarda, Paolo & Haavio, Markus & Jeanfils, Philippe & Mendicino, Caterina & Ortega, Eva & Valderrama, Maria Teres, 2013. "Financial shocks and the macroeconomy: heterogeneity and non-linearities," Occasional Paper Series 143, European Central Bank.
- Angel Ubide, 2013. "Reengineering EMU for an Uncertain World," Policy Briefs PB13-4, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Yvan Guillemette & David Turner, 2013. "Policy Options to Durably Resolve Euro Area Imbalances," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1035, OECD Publishing.
- Mongelli, Francesco Paolo, 2013. "The mutating euro area crisis: is the balance between "sceptics" and "advocates" shifting?," Occasional Paper Series 144, European Central Bank.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Roberta De Santis & Alessandro Girardi, 2013. "Trade Intensity and Output Synchronisation: On the Endogeneity Properties of EMU," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1277, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Gächter, Martin & Riedl , Aleksandra & Ritzberger-Grünwald, Doris, 2013. "Business cycle convergence or decoupling? Economic adjustment in CESEE during the crisis," BOFIT Discussion Papers 3/2013, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Patricia Martins & Leonida Correia, 2013. "The determinants of macroeconomic forecasts and the Stability and Growth Pact," Working Papers Department of Economics 2013/07, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- Orszaghova, Lucia & Savelin, Li & Schudel, Willem, 2013. "External competitiveness of EU candidate countries," Occasional Paper Series 141, European Central Bank.
- Borgioli, Stefano & Gouveia, Ana Cláudia & Labanca, Claudio, 2013. "Financial stability analysis: insights gained from consolidated banking data for the EU," Occasional Paper Series 140, European Central Bank.
- Peter Martey Addo & Monica Billio & Dominique Guegan, 2013. "Turning point chronology for the Euro-Zone: A Distance Plot Approach," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 13025, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Papadimitriou, Theophilos & Gogas, Periklis & Plakandaras, Vasilios, 2013. "Forecasting daily and monthly exchange rates with machine learning techniques," DUTH Research Papers in Economics 3-2013, Democritus University of Thrace, Department of Economics, revised 26 Sep 2013.
- Rinne, Ulf & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2013. "Is Germany the North Star of Labor Market Policy?," IZA Discussion Papers 7260, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ekrame Boubtane & Dramane Coulibaly & Christophe Rault, 2013. "Immigration, growth and unemployment: Panel VAR evidence from OECD countries," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00800608, HAL.
- Elsa Cristina Vaz & Maria Paula Fontoura, 2013. "International Competitiveness: is the reduction of wages a solution? An evaluation of the Portuguese case," Working Papers Department of Economics 2013/03, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.