Report NEP-EEC-2013-03-02This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Peter Claeys & Borek Vašícek, 2013. "“How systemic is Spain for Europe?”," IREA Working Papers 201301, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Feb 2013.
- Item repec:drm:wpaper:2013-02 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rishi Goyal & Petya Koeva Brooks & Mahmood Pradhan & Thierry Tressel & Giovanni Dell'Ariccia & Ceyla Pazarbasioglu, 2013. "A Banking Union for the Euro Area," IMF Staff Discussion Notes 13/01, International Monetary Fund.
- Dirk Schoenmaker & Arjen Siegmann, 2013. "Efficiency Gains of a European Banking Union," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-026/IV/DSF51, Tinbergen Institute.
- Dimitris Sardelis, 2013. "On The EU and Euro-zone Stability," Papers 1302.6212, arXiv.org.
- Luca Agnello & Vitor Castro & Ricardo M. Sousa, 2013. "Are There Change-Points in the Likelihood of a Fiscal Consolidation Ending?," GEMF Working Papers 2013-06, GEMF - Faculdade de Economia, Universidade de Coimbra.
- Mark Weisbrot & Helene Jorgensen, 2013. "Macroeconomic Policy Advice and the Article IV Consultations: A European Union Case Study," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2013-03, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Stahlecker, Thomas & Kroll, Henning, 2013. "Policies to build research infrastructures in Europe: Following traditions or building new momentum?," Working Papers "Firms and Region" R4/2013, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Mark P. Taylor & Stefan Reitz, 2013. "Exchange Rates in Target Zones - Evidence from the Danish Krone," Kiel Working Papers 1827, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Katalin Szilágyi & Dániel Baksa & Jaromir Benes & Ágnes Horváth & Csaba Köber & Gábor D. Soós, 2013. "The Hungarian Monetary Policy Model," MNB Working Papers 2013/1, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (the central bank of Hungary).
- Paul de Grauwe, 2013. "Design Failures in the Eurozone: Can they be fixed?," LEQS â LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series 57, European Institute, LSE.
- Avram, Silvia & Figari, Francesco & Leventi, Chrysa & Levy, Horacio & Navicke, Jekaterina & Matsaganis, Manos & Militaru, Eva & Paulus, Alari & Rastrigina, Olga & Sutherland, Holly, 2013. "The distributional effects of fiscal consolidation in nine EU countries," EUROMOD Working Papers EM2/13, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Chetty, Raj & Friedman, John N. & Leth-Peterson, Soren & Nielsen, Torben Heien & Olsen, Tore, 2013. "Active vs. Passive Decisions and Crowd-Out in Retirement Savings Accounts: Evidence from Denmark," Working Paper Series rwp13-002, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Peter E.J. Steffen, 2013. "The Real Income Shares of Labor, Human and Physical Capital: Determination Method and First Results for Germany," Macroeconomics and Finance Series 201302, Hamburg University, Department Wirtschaft und Politik.