Report NEP-EEC-2012-10-20This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stefan Kooths & Björn van Roye, 2012. "Euro Area: Single Currency - National Money Creation," Kiel Working Papers 1787, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Peter Claeys & Borek Vasicek, 2012. "Measuring Sovereign Bond Spillover in Europe and the Impact of Rating News," Working Papers 2012/07, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Valerie De Bruyckere & Maria Gerhardt & Glenn Schepens & Rudi Vander Vennet, 2012. "Bank/sovereign risk spillovers in the European debt crisis," Working Paper Research 232, National Bank of Belgium.
- Eduardo A. Cavallo & Eduardo Fernández-Arias, 2012. "Coping with Financial Crises: Latin American Answers to European Questions," Research Department Publications 4804, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Robert Kollmann & Marco Ratto & Werner Roeger & Jan in'tVeld, 2012. "Fiscal Policy, Banks and the Financial Crisis," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2012-034, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Antonio Ribba, 2012. "The federal funds rate and the conduction of the international orchestra," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 086, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics.
- Sala, Luca & Söderström, Ulf & Trigari, Antonella, 2012. "Structural and Cyclical Forces in the Labor Market During the Great Recession: Cross-Country Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 9167, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gabbi, G. & Germano, G. & Hatzopoulos, V. & Iori, G. & Politi, M., 2012. "Market microstructure, bank's behaviour and interbank spreads," Working Papers 12/06, Department of Economics, City University London.
- Kirchner, Markus & van Wijnbergen, Sweder, 2012. "Fiscal deficits, financial fragility, and the effectiveness of government policies," Discussion Papers 20/2012, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Hau, Harald & Langfield, Sam & Marqués Ibañez, David, 2012. "Bank ratings: What determines their quality?," CEPR Discussion Papers 9171, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Benedicta Marzinotto, 2012. "The growth effects of EU cohesion policy: a meta-analysis," Working Papers 754, Bruegel.
- Neil Foster-McGregor, 2012. "On the Volume and Variety of Intra-Bloc Trade in an Expanded European Union," wiiw Working Papers 87, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Jens Hagendorff & María J. Nieto & Larry D. Wall, 2012. "The safety and soundness effects of bank M&As in the EU: does prudential regulation have any impact?," Banco de Espaï¿½a Working Papers 1236, Banco de Espa�a.
- Sahlgren, Gabriel H., 2012. "Work ‘til You Drop: Short- and Longer-Term Health Effects of Retirement in Europe," Working Paper Series 928, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Felix Hüfner & Caroline Klein, 2012. "The German Labour Market: Preparing for the Future," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 983, OECD Publishing.