Report NEP-EEC-2012-10-20This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stefan Kooths & Björn van Roye, 2012. "Euro Area: Single Currency - National Money Creation," Kiel Working Papers 1787, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Peter Claeys & Borek Vasicek, 2012. "Measuring Sovereign Bond Spillover in Europe and the Impact of Rating News," Working Papers, Czech National Bank, Research Department 2012/07, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Valerie De Bruyckere & Maria Gerhardt & Glenn Schepens & Rudi Vander Vennet, 2012. "Bank/sovereign risk spillovers in the European debt crisis," Working Paper Research, National Bank of Belgium 232, National Bank of Belgium.
- Eduardo A. Cavallo & Eduardo Fernández-Arias, 2012. "Coping with Financial Crises: Latin American Answers to European Questions," Research Department Publications 4804, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Robert Kollmann & Marco Ratto & Werner Roeger & Jan in'tVeld, 2012. "Fiscal Policy, Banks and the Financial Crisis," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2012-034, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Antonio Ribba, 2012. "The federal funds rate and the conduction of the international orchestra," Center for Economic Research (RECent), University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics 086, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics.
- Sala, Luca & Söderström, Ulf & Trigari, Antonella, 2012. "Structural and Cyclical Forces in the Labor Market During the Great Recession: Cross-Country Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 9167, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gabbi, G. & Germano, G. & Hatzopoulos, V. & Iori, G. & Politi, M., 2012. "Market microstructure, bank's behaviour and interbank spreads," Working Papers, Department of Economics, City University London 12/06, Department of Economics, City University London.
- Kirchner, Markus & van Wijnbergen, Sweder, 2012. "Fiscal deficits, financial fragility, and the effectiveness of government policies," Discussion Papers 20/2012, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Hau, Harald & Langfield, Sam & Marqués Ibañez, David, 2012. "Bank ratings: What determines their quality?," CEPR Discussion Papers 9171, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Benedicta Marzinotto, 2012. "The growth effects of EU cohesion policy: a meta-analysis," Working Papers, Bruegel 754, Bruegel.
- Neil Foster-McGregor, 2012. "On the Volume and Variety of Intra-Bloc Trade in an Expanded European Union," wiiw Working Papers 87, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Jens Hagendorff & MarÃa J. Nieto & Larry D. Wall, 2012. "The safety and soundness effects of bank M&As in the EU: does prudential regulation have any impact?," Banco de Espaï¿½a Working Papers 1236, Banco de Espaï¿½a.
- Sahlgren, Gabriel H., 2012. "Work â€˜til You Drop: Short- and Longer-Term Health Effects of Retirement in Europe," Working Paper Series, Research Institute of Industrial Economics 928, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Felix Hüfner & Caroline Klein, 2012. "The German Labour Market: Preparing for the Future," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 983, OECD Publishing.