Report NEP-EEC-2012-09-16This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vranceanu, Radu & Besancenot, Damien, 2012. "The spending multiplier in a time of massive public debt : the euro area case," ESSEC Working Papers WP1209, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School, revised 11 Feb 2012.
- Baum, Anja & Checherita-Westphal, Cristina & Rother, Philipp, 2012. "Debt and growth: new evidence for the euro area," Working Paper Series 1450, European Central Bank.
- Jan in't Veld & Martin Larch & Marieke Vandeweyer, 2012. "Automatic Fiscal Stabilisers: What they are and what they do," Vives discussion paper series 29, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Faculteit Economie en Bedrijfswetenschappen, Vives.
- Bicu Andreea & Candelon Bertrand, 2012. "Government bond market dynamics and sovereign risk: systemic or idiosyncratic?," Research Memoranda 032, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
- Robert Shelburne, 2012. "Restoring Stability to Europe," ECE Discussion Papers Series 2012_3, UNECE.
- Gattini, Luca & Ganoulis, Ioannis, 2012. "House price responsiveness of housing investments across major European economies," Working Paper Series 1461, European Central Bank.
- Oliver Hutengs & Georg Stadtmann, 2012. "Age Effects in the Okun's Law within the Eurozone," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1243, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Yener Altunbas & Leonardo Gambacorta & David Marques-Ibanez, 2012. "Does monetary policy affect bank risk?," Working Papers 12002, Bangor Business School, Prifysgol Bangor University (Cymru / Wales).
- Abildgren, Kim, 2012. "Financial structures and the real effects of credit-supply shocks in Denmark 1922-2011," Working Paper Series 1460, European Central Bank.
- Afonso, António & Jalles, João Tovar, 2012. "Revisiting fiscal sustainability: panel cointegration and structural breaks in OECD countries," Working Paper Series 1465, European Central Bank.
- Bicu Andreea & Candelon Bertrand, 2012. "On the importance of indirect banking vulnerabilities in the Eurozone," Research Memoranda 033, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.