Report NEP-EEC-2012-05-22This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alain Monfort & Jean-Paul Renne, 2011. "Credit and Liquidity Risks in Euro-area Sovereign Yield Curves," Working Papers 2011-26, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique.
- Pietro Alessandrini & Michele Fratianni & Andrew Hughes Hallett & Andrea Filippo Presbitero, 2012. "External imbalances and financial fragility in the euro area," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 66, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Jorg Bibow, 2012. "The Euro Debt Crisis and Germany's Euro Trilemma," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_721, Levy Economics Institute.
- Nicholas Apergis & Emmanuel Mamatzakis, 2012. "What Are the Driving Factors behind the Rise of Spreads and CDSs of Euro-area Sovereign Bonds? A FAVAR Model for Greece and Ireland," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_720, Levy Economics Institute.
- Hogrefe, Jan & Jung, Benjamin & Kohler, Wilhelm K., 2012. "Putting currency misalignment into gravity: The currency union effect reconsidered," University of Tuebingen Working Papers in Economics and Finance 32, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences.
- Stephen Hall & P.A.V.B. Swamy & George S. Tavlas, 2012. "Milton Friedman, the Demand for Money and the ECB’s Monetary-Policy Strategy," Discussion Papers in Economics 12/05, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Nikolaos Antonakakis, 2012. "Exchange Return Co-movements and Volatility Spillovers Before and After the Introduction of Euro," FIW Working Paper series 080, FIW.
- Agnieszka Gehringer, 2012. "Financial liberalization, growth, productivity and capital accumulation: The case of European integration," FIW Working Paper series 086, FIW.
- Jan in 't Veld & Martin Larch & Marieke Vandeweyer, 2012. "Automatic Fiscal Stabilisers: What they are and what they do," European Economy - Economic Papers 452, Directorate General Economic and Monetary Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Paolo Sestito & Roberto Torrini, 2012. "Europe 2020 and national reforms: economic governance and structural reforms," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 124, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Bianka Dettmer, 2012. "The European Union's service directive: Contrasting ex ante estimates with empirical evidence," Jena Economic Research Papers 2012-019, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Tomasz Koźluk & Alain Jousten & Jens Høj, 2012. "Bringing Belgian Public Finances to a Sustainable Path," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 954, OECD Publishing.
- Priesmeier, Christoph & Koester, Gerrit B., 2012. "Does Wagner's law ruin the sustainability of German public finances?," Discussion Papers 08/2012, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Richard Pomfret, 2012. "The Post-2007 Crises and Europe's Place in the Global Economy," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 439, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.