Report NEP-EEC-2012-03-28This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jean-Sébastien Pentecôte, 2012. "Fear of a two-speed monetary union: what does a basic correlation scatter plot tell us?," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201218, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Jang, Tae-Seok & Sacht, Stephen, 2012. "Identification of Animal Spirits in a Bounded Rationality Model: An Application to the Euro Area," MPRA Paper 37399, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Camacho, Maximo & Pérez-Quirós, Gabriel & Poncela, Pilar, 2012. "Green Shoots and Double Dips in the Euro Area. A Real Time Measure," CEPR Discussion Papers 8896, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Vasily Astrov & Vladimir Gligorov & Doris Hanzl-Weiss & Peter Havlik & Mario Holzner & Gabor Hunya & Michael Landesmann & Sebastian Leitner & Zdenek Lukas & Anton Mihailov & Olga Pindyuk & Leon Podkam, 2012. "New Divide(s) in Europe?," wiiw Current Analyses and Forecasts 9, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Buiter, Willem H., 2012. "The Role of Central Banks in Financial Stability: How has it changed?," CEPR Discussion Papers 8780, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marcos dal Bianco & Maximo Camacho & Gabriel Perez-Quiros, 2012. "Short-run forecasting of the euro-dollar exchange rate with economic fundamentals," Banco de Espaï¿½a Working Papers 1203, Banco de Espa�a.
- Giannone, Domenico & Lenza, Michele & Pill, Huw & Reichlin, Lucrezia, 2012. "The ECB and the Interbank Market," CEPR Discussion Papers 8844, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- António Afonso & João Tovar Jalles, 2012. "Do fiscal rules matter for growth?," Working Papers Department of Economics 2012/07, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- Kohonen, Anssi, 2012. "On detection of volatility spillovers in simultaneously open stock markets," MPRA Paper 37504, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dimitriou, Dimitrios & Mpitsios, Petros & Simos, Theodore, 2011. "Dynamic linkages and interdependence between Mediterranean region EMU markets during 2007 financial crisis," MPRA Paper 37476, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dimitriou, Dimitrios & Simos, Theodore, 2011. "Monetary Union effects on European stock market integration: An international CAPM approach with currency risk," MPRA Paper 37477, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guarda, Paolo & Jeanfils, Philippe, 2012. "Macro-Financial Linkages: evidence from country-specific VARs," CEPR Discussion Papers 8875, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Greenwood, Robin & Landier, Augustin & Thesmar, David, 2011. "Vulnerable Banks," TSE Working Papers 11-280, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Crescenzi, Riccardo & Rodríguez-Pose, Andrés, 2012. "Infrastructure and regional growth in the European Union," CEPR Discussion Papers 8882, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Angelini, Viola & Brugiavini, Agar & Weber, Guglielmo, 2012. "The Dynamics of Homeownership Among the 50+ in Europe," CEPR Discussion Papers 8889, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.